Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2022 Buriram MOTO GP - State of Play

Atlas

Hey all,

I am fortunate enough to be going to the GP for the whole event and unless I bring a take away (unlikely, going on my bike) I was wondering if / what bar scene might be on offer. Not much on TF, already had a look.

I suspect there will be an influx of the HISO type, out of my league, but perhaps some 'local' girls might take advantage of me :)

My first GP, only been watching since COVID started and the fact there is one so close I thought I just had to go see it :)

image.png.8e7d227f5da4d70357e09409e0254985.png

• Like 2

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Very small bar scene I'm told but no personal experience.

FB_IMG_1662476179358.jpg20220826_225432.thumb.jpg.f4d8638cb0fe10c030405282610cb71d.jpg

Edited by Edge

Couple of Thai discos in town. Plenty of hot local Thai girls. But not really P4P. If you have game you will be ok.

Last time I was there for MotoGP, I was told the local cops shut all the massage places down, so they are out. 

Thai Friendly there were a few girls who could and would hook up.  Better to start the conversations a week or so before going if you really want some one to meet or hang out. As last minute will be difficult.

Have fun, its a good weekend. Local cops didn't bother about helmets or drink driving when I was there.

1 hour ago, tsec said:

Damn, that will be FUN.

Hope so :)

Regards, Atlas.

2 hours ago, Edge said:

no personal experience.

I find that hard to believe :D

Regards, Atlas.

1 minute ago, LuckyAye said:

Couple of Thai discos in town. Plenty of hot local Thai girls. But not really P4P. If you have game you will be ok.

Last time I was there for MotoGP, I was told the local cops shut all the massage places down, so they are out. 

Thai Friendly there were a few girls who could and would hook up.  Better to start the conversations a week or so before going if you really want some one to meet or hang out. As last minute will be difficult.

Have fun, its a good weekend. Local cops didn't bother about helmets or drink driving when I was there.

:)

Not sure I have game, but some Baht to make me irresistible might help 55555

Regards, Atlas.

2 minutes ago, Atlas said:

:)

Ye make it rain baht and you be everyones favourite...for a few minutes anyway:)

Are you heading up a few days before? or just for the weekend. I was told that from Tuesday to Thursday pre race  is fun  as some of the race teams hit the town for food and drinks and kick of a bit.

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

Yeah, not really.

There are loads of girls around, especially at the semi-free parties that are held for the event.  There were lots of smiles, but they were not looking for foreigners - and especially not paid short-times IMO.  Plus, without the language, you are not going anywhere.

Can you get laid?  Yes, I am sure you can.  Will it be like shooting young girls in a barrel?   No.

But I wish you the best of luck and hope you come back with a hundred success stories.