IGNORED

Chonburi fc tickets

Bluedumdadee

Was wondering if anyone knew where you buy tickets for Chonburi football club games . 

Is there  a website or would I be ok to just turn up and get one at the “box office” . 

Anyone have any experience advice in going to a match , I will be staying in pattaya. 

thanks!

@DannySpurs to the rescue. 

you can also just contact him in the line group or in his bar (he's the guy that runs danny's sports bar), they organise bus-groups to go to every home game afaik. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

7 hours ago, petehoax said:

@DannySpurs to the rescue. 

you can also just contact him in the line group or in his bar (he's the guy that runs danny's sports bar), they organise bus-groups to go to every home game afaik. 

To Chonburi games?

Are you sure, when did that start happening?

2 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

To Chonburi games?

Are you sure, when did that start happening?

no, i'm not sure, that's why i said "afaik".

but i'm sure danny will answer once he sees this this thread. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

7 minutes ago, petehoax said:

no, i'm not sure, that's why i said "afaik".

but i'm sure danny will answer once he sees this this thread. 

I might be wrong, but I doubt Danny has turned traitor and started following Chonburi.

Dannys has always been the place to go for Pattaya Dolphins United games.

• Like 2

Leo is right. I support Pattaya Dolphins United, not Chonburi. And we will show all Pattaya Dolphins United games in the bar. We'll show Chonburi if there is any demand (so far, there hasn't been).

I have not been to a game in Chonburi, but with the possible exception of a game against Buriram, I think it's doubtful they would sell out ahead of time.

As for Pattaya Dolphins United, unfortunately team management decided to move home games from 4 p.m. the last few seasons to 6 p.m. this year. That means many of the games will conflict with early Premier League starts, and it means I won't be going very often this season. I know there will be transportation planned from June's Cocktail Bar in Soi Chaiyapoon. We may do a Danny's sports bar day out at a game later in the season if there's enough interest and there's a game with few conflicts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1