IGNORED

How is Pratumnak these days?

Marauder

Thinking specifically about the construction going on. Considering renting in the area close to the water park / night market.

Are there any condo's being built around there now. I am very sensitive to noise, and need to find somewhere with low traffic / construction

yet relatively close to shops and restaurants.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for late reply. No construction at the moment. New Nordic is tits up, so all the building works are on halt. Lot of choices on soi4 and soi5. I have been in Siam Oriental developments many times during the years, lately I have used airbnb to book. Soi 5 have lot's of restaurants and bars.

• Like 2

Thanks for the report. My flight is still a month away, so i have time to look around. Online is so hit and miss these

days, its a Jungle on Facebook and almost all RE agents only rent for 1 year (it seems to me). 

I'm looking for a 5 month rental from early november, and will be looking only at Pratumnak for now.

• Like 1

Pratamnack is nice but the real turn off for me is the transport situation. I stayed a month at one near the Big Buddha and it was a real PITA getting to and from the place. I would try before you commit to 5 months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I live in Pratumnak but I have a motorbike. 

I would not do it any other way.

If I am out drinking i take BOLT

13 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

This is also my preference except las trip I only stayed in Pratamnak for 1 month in airbnb condo and the second month in Jomtien where my TGF have a condo.

• Like 1

Oooh where are you moving to Thomaz? Did you decide muddy feet daily was not an attractive look at Grand Avenue? 😁

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

13 hours ago, Stokielad said:

where are you moving to Thomaz? Did you decide muddy feet daily was not an attractive look at Grand Avenue?

Thanks for asking 😆 Decided to stay in GA. Left towards 7-11 and the mall is ok now. And one can bypass the problematic section towards Buakhao by taking the small soi to Diana. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 06/10/2022 at 06:02, LASportsNut said:

good idea - just more easy with 10 bahts taxi if stay like jomtien

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I find the packs of dogs a bit of a pain but it's got some gems in the areas, Favourite bar is Berney's with great music and Cabbage and Condoms on the beach is a wonderful place , not expensive and the food is ace as well as being a cracking cause to support. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1