IGNORED

Muay thai for kids in Pattaya

monsieurplus

I'm living in Pratumnak area and looking for Muay Thai program for my daughter... Do you know nice place wich deliver initiation for kids ? She's 6 years old and good dispositions for kick ass :) thx

This gym has Muay Thai too but not much kids (or people at all) at the Muay Thai section then I was down 2 weeks ago. But they have  karate training with a groupe of kids around 17.00 from what I could see the kids was from around 8-15 years old, some of them there doing ther home work at the gym before training. Maybe that is something you can start with?

Wko Muay Thai Gym Pattaya | Facebook

Best regards

Aamatoren

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

There is also an excellent kids orientated Muay Thai Camp just off Soi Khao Talo, it is either Soi 4 or 5. Chimpli is the name of the camp. Lot's of local Thai kids training there from beginners, up to real fighters. Kru Not the owner is very passionate about bringing the kids on. 

• 7 months later...

Would like to find out same in Huahin area. Any recommendation for young kids aged around 6 years?