Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dark Side Map?

donaldente

Is there a current up to date map of the Dark Side? 

No, with the covid suituation, so many bars have been closed for months and some have opened up just to shut down shortly afterwards due to low customer turnout.

Your best bet is to visit the cluster of bars at the top of Khao Talo, there's about 11 currently open within walking distance from each other.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9075871,100.919606,3a,75y,168.86h,77.46t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8spS-NdEPr2kycT1FtOkTg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Edited by Wolf Cat

Thanks Wolf Cat.  I will do that.

I also have a lead on Tiger House And Hush Hush bar.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hot_Sauce,

No, not been there yet.  I will not be in Thailand until the last week in September (which feels like a 100 years from now).

Oh OK

If you get the chance to check it out?

Let us know what you think of it. As well as the rest of your time there.

Hope you have a good trip

Edited by Hot_Sauce

Hot_Sauce

Will do.

donald

>>Let us know what you think of it. As well as the rest of your time there. <<

Without being there, I can answer this question.  It will be fucking fantastic.

Edited by donaldente
Added the last two lines

• 1 month later...
On 28/08/2022 at 16:13, donaldente said:

Will do.

So how was hush hush and tiger house?

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

On 11/10/2022 at 10:34, stacksreg123 said:

So how was hush hush and tiger house?

Any further information on The Tiger Resort and Hush Hush Bar?

Interested in location, facilities and services offered etc,  The info on Goggle is not very informative Thanks

There is a UTube video However, any BM visited it recently? Also info on booking the rooms for overnight a little confusing Is there a direct booking link?

• 3 months later...

What’s up with Dollhouse? Any comments since open are welcome. Plan to visit Darkside next month. Thanks

On 12/02/2023 at 15:06, Bob1031 said:

What’s up with Dollhouse? Any comments since open are welcome. Plan to visit Darkside next month. Thanks

Visited 3 weeks ago. 2pm over 10 girls ready to serve customers. They don't have telephones in hands and very eager to serve but not too pushy. All girls better looking than average gogo-girls on WS. Some girls have worked in Dollhouse WS, some very fresh directly from country villages. All drinks and laydydrinks very reasonable priced. Several beers in tap. 0,3 Tiger draft 45b all day. Normal room 300b, VIP room 500b and girls ask 1500b for service.

• Thanks 2

Old Fart

3 hours ago, Bob1031 said:

Is Kik bar open?

It has been closed, BUT it has like a phoenix re-opened with new owner as a different bar, The Darkside Bar. There has been an extensive makeover. It is a very comfortable venue with some interesting ladies Well worth a visit  for a few years 

• 1 year later...
On 24/08/2022 at 05:41, Hot_Sauce said:

Saw a video about Tiger house. Looks like a nice place to hang out at.

Have visit Tiger resort 3x times in the past 2 weeks, all 3x times it had a red sign outside that its closed, so IMHO looks like its closed for good.

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.

What’s the best current open bar on the Darkside, easy to chat girls and cold beer. Either order will do

I was all over Ko Talo road (spelled wrong) on the dark side yesterday. I had a blast. I must have been really drunk, because I walked home from Pinky's bar all the way to near Tukcom on South Pattaya Rd. The most fun bar was black swan. I had fun playing pool and joking with the girls there. They were very funny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2024 at 10:27, 1tooth said:

The most fun bar was black swan.

The Black Swan is on Khaol Noi, opposite Soi 9. A small enclosed bar. Can be very entertaining - at times!