IGNORED

Anyone have experience with HE Clinic in Bangkok

Jmgonzo

Yes, I just received TRT treatment from HE Clinic about a month ago.  Nice facilities, friendly staff and a very attractive young woman doctor to tell all your male sexual related issues. 

Blood test to confirm my low T (takes a few days for results) and resulting T shot cost me about 15,000 baht.  The shot is supposed to be good for about 3 months.

The TRT treatment is a bit more expensive than what I've had in the US, but I do recommend HE Clinic.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

1 hour ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Yes, I just received TRT treatment from HE Clinic about a month ago.  Nice facilities, friendly staff and a very attractive young woman doctor to tell all your male sexual related issues. 

Blood test to confirm my low T (takes a few days for results) and resulting T shot cost me about 15,000 baht.  The shot is supposed to be good for about 3 months.

The TRT treatment is a bit more expensive than what I've had in the US, but I do recommend HE Clinic.

Have you been in Nebido continuously or is this your first experience? It would be odd if they just gave you one single dose and recommended you come back three months later.  It seems generally there’s an initial loading phase with Nebido with more frequent injections prior to the less frequent injections once stable serum levels have been reached.  

2 hours ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Did you get the implant? I had that for a couple years. My estrogen was a continuous rollercoaster 🎢

I was thinking about going to HE clinic for the male enhancement injections. 

48 minutes ago, manni2011 said:

Have you been in Nebido continuously or is this your first experience? It would be odd if they just gave you one single dose and recommended you come back three months later.  It seems generally there’s an initial loading phase with Nebido with more frequent injections prior to the less frequent injections once stable serum levels have been reached.  

I've never heard of Nebido before I started looking for TRT in Bangkok.  When I lived in the States, I was getting pellets surgically implanted in my ass cheek every 10 months or so.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

30 minutes ago, Jmgonzo said:

Did you get the implant? I had that for a couple years. My estrogen was a continuous rollercoaster 🎢

I was thinking about going to HE clinic for the male enhancement injections. 

If you mean the pellets in the ass cheek, these are not available in Thailand for whatever reason.  I received a shot in the ass to treat my low T this time.  So far so good, I've got the pep in my step back and I'm banging chicks like I'm 35 again 😉 

I had the pellets. Didn't like them. Wouldn't be cheaper to buy the test yourself? 

22 minutes ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

I've never heard of Nebido before I started looking for TRT in Bangkok.  When I lived in the States, I was getting pellets surgically implanted in my ass cheek every 10 months or so.

I haven’t used Nebido but I do know the first series of injections are done at shorter intervals. After serum levels have stabilized you can go to the longer duration between injections.  You may want to research it a bit or follow up with your clinic.  

15 minutes ago, manni2011 said:

I haven’t used Nebido but I do know the first series of injections are done at shorter intervals. After serum levels have stabilized you can go to the longer duration between injections.  You may want to research it a bit or follow up with your clinic.  

According to the patient leftlet for Nebido, the recommended dosage is a 1000mg/4ml shot every 10-14 weeks. Prior to my injection, my T level was below 300.  2 weeks after the injection, my T level was over 1100.  The doctor determined that there was no need for any additional injections as my levels were satisfactory.

Thanks for bringing this clinic up as I hadn't heard of it.  Was going to check out Maximum Performance in Bangkok, but they just seem too expensive.

Never heard of Nebido. One shoot every 12 weeks would be nice. I'll ask my doctor about it.

18 hours ago, Tingtong4Thai said:

Thanks for bringing this clinic up as I hadn't heard of it.  Was going to check out Maximum Performance in Bangkok, but they just seem too expensive.

I also looked at Maximum Performance in Bangkok, but 25,000 baht for TRT was way too HiSo for me.

This place reads like mens overhaul garage. Just about every treatment for a total tune up and makeover.

Given they sell the product would you trust them to test your TRT levels, or should you consult an independent doc first?

2 hours ago, Sloracer said:

This place reads like mens overhaul garage. Just about every treatment for a total tune up and makeover.

Given they sell the product would you trust them to test your TRT levels, or should you consult an independent doc first?

I would do both. I get extra blood tests all the time to make sure my levels are where they should be. Most doctors check your levels twice a year 

2 hours ago, Sloracer said:

That's what I've been trying to figure out.  The nad+ iv seems a bit dubious to me, especially for the price.  And there's no way I'd let them inject acid for "enhancement".  There are a lot of sites that claim the shockwave therapy works for ED, but it's apparently new, so there seems to be a lack of credible satisfied customers.

I'm also considering Dr. Olivier in Jomtien since he offers TRT.  I think he outsources his lab work to the local hospital, so one might have more confidence in the results.  I see he's promoting the NAD+ stuff as well though.  These products that require ongoing monthly purchase can get expensive fast and I haven't found any yet where I noticed a significant difference. 

I remember when I was a kid and saw something interesting and new, my Dad would sometimes say, "That's just made to sell."  Well maybe so, but if someone has a legitimate need that a product claims to fulfill, it's difficult to dismiss it out of hand.

To be fair, years ago I did have a clinic in the US that sold TRT treatment tell me I didn't need it, but I'm not getting that vibe from HE, Maximum or Pulse.

Buddy's recommendation for the nebido shot from HE Clinic does tend to make me want to try them though.  I have most of the symptoms of low testosterone, so I would be more inclined try their treatment, plus I like the idea of getting a shot every three months instead of every month. 

44 minutes ago, Tingtong4Thai said:

That's what I've been trying to figure out.  The nad+ iv seems a bit dubious to me, especially for the price.  And there's no way I'd let them inject acid for "enhancement".  There are a lot of sites that claim the shockwave therapy works for ED, but it's apparently new, so there seems to be a lack of credible satisfied customers.

I'm also considering Dr. Olivier in Jomtien since he offers TRT.  I think he outsources his lab work to the local hospital, so one might have more confidence in the results.  I see he's promoting the NAD+ stuff as well though.  These products that require ongoing monthly purchase can get expensive fast and I haven't found any yet where I noticed a significant difference. 

I remember when I was a kid and saw something interesting and new, my Dad would sometimes say, "That's just made to sell."  Well maybe so, but if someone has a legitimate need that a product claims to fulfill, it's difficult to dismiss it out of hand.

To be fair, years ago I did have a clinic in the US that sold TRT treatment tell me I didn't need it, but I'm not getting that vibe from HE, Maximum or Pulse.

Buddy's recommendation for the nebido shot from HE Clinic does tend to make me want to try them though.  I have most of the symptoms of low testosterone, so I would be more inclined try their treatment, plus I like the idea of getting a shot every three months instead of every month. 

Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by our body's and is in our skin. Doctors have been using HA filler all over the body for decades. It's what they use for lip fillers.

The same thing happened to me when I first got tested. Doctor said I was good at 330 ng/dld.  the accepted range for testosterone in US medicine in 280-1100 ng/dl. And that range covers males for 11-70 years of age which is ridiculous. 600-1000 ng/dl is the range most men feel good at. 

46 minutes ago, Jmgonzo said:

The same thing happened to me when I first got tested. Doctor said I was good at 330 ng/dld.  the accepted range for testosterone in US medicine in 280-1100 ng/dl. And that range covers males for 11-70 years of age which is ridiculous. 600-1000 ng/dl is the range most men feel good at. 

Yeah, if the nebido could take you from 330 up to the 1000 range, you'd probably see a big difference.   I was at 600 way back when, but I'm sure not there now.  

Total Testosterone levels are not the most important to dial in. Free testosterone, estradiol (sensitive test), and DHT are more important. 

They didn't mention anything about free testosterone and I didn't know about it at the time.  I've probably needed TRT all along.

Do you know anything about excess testosterone converting to estrogen?   Is that a concern or is it only at bodybuilder levels of T where that comes into play?

It's definitely a concern. My estrogen levels are more sensitive than most. I had to lower my dose the .35 ml twice a week to get my estrogen levels down without taking estrogen pills. I tried the pills but it was always a rollercoaster. Some guys can take 1 ml once a week and be fine. 

Also excess DHT will make your hair fall out and give you back acne. Both levels can usually be solved by lowering test dose and pinning twice a week. The trt clinics in USA always try to give high test doses and counter the sides with anti estrogen pills.

Check out this YouTube channel. Some good info on there 

Dr. Rand McClain is my doc. He doesn't have a YouTube channel but he's been interviewed a lot. Search "Ask the Doc" on YouTube and he'll come up. Here's one of his Q&As vids.

I think, like he said in the first video, it's important to get with the right provider and many of the traditional doctors aren't very aggressive in providing this kind of care.  I'll be in Bangkok next week, so I'm planning to consult with HE and see if I'm comfortable there.  Thanks for all the input!

14 hours ago, Jmgonzo said:

Total Testosterone levels are not the most important to dial in. Free testosterone, estradiol (sensitive test), and DHT are more important. 

Don´t forget to check your SHBG levels as well!

You can have high levels of T and still show T-deficiency.

I have very high levels of natural Total-T at over 1000 ng/dl, but still show all signs of low T!?

Low Libido, no morning erections, loss of bodyhair and thin dry skin.

I´m looking for some way of lowering my SHBG count, but can not find any treatment.

I tried Boron supplement both in pillform and Liquid, but still have skyhigh SHBG levels at almost 100 nmol/L,

it´s about twice as high as normal levels!

When no money... she no give honey! 

55 minutes ago, plahgat said:

Don´t forget to check your SHBG levels as well!

You can have high levels of T and still show T-deficiency.

I have very high levels of natural Total-T at over 1000 ng/dl, but still show all signs of low T!?

Low Libido, no morning erections, loss of bodyhair and thin dry skin.

I´m looking for some way of lowering my SHBG count, but can not find any treatment.

I tried Boron supplement both in pillform and Liquid, but still have skyhigh SHBG levels at almost 100 nmol/L,

it´s about twice as high as normal levels!

Yeah, it appears there's a lot of moving parts here and keeping it all in balance isn't such a simple undertaking.  Hope you find a solution to your problem.

8 hours ago, Tingtong4Thai said:

Yeah, it appears there's a lot of moving parts here and keeping it all in balance isn't such a simple undertaking.  Hope you find a solution to your problem.

SHBG is produced in the lever, and most guys that have problems with high levels of SHBG are guys that drink a lot of alcohol that have damaged their lever, or obese guys that have developed a fatty lever! 

Thing is I don´t drink alcohol at all, and since some years I´m on a Keto diet as well with a normal weight, so I´m not sure why I have problems with a high SHBG level?

I did a total blood check up at the Maximum Performance Clinic in Pattaya a few years ago, but they could only recommend to inject more Testosterone to get my Free T levels up to normal!

I didn´t follow up on their advice though, as my T levels are already much higher than for most guys in their 60s,

and have instead been looking for means of getting my SHBG levels down, so to free more of the bound testosterone that I already have....  but to no luck so far! 😏

When no money... she no give honey!