Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best beach villa,soi 5

mikkol76

I stayed this hotel 3 days in may 2008.I think hotel has very good location in soi 5.Soi 5 has no bars to much(no noise)and it is very near to Soi 6.

And you only have to walk to the beach road to get 10 baht baht bus to soi 7,8 or Walking Street.

hotel facilities was very good for that price.(low season standard 1350,de luxe 1575)

Nice swimming pool,good restaurant at lobby,good room service+also gymnasium in hotel.

I do not know does the hotel have joiner fee,because i booked room together with my thai lady.

Also in room safes in all rooms.

here is one pictures of the de luxe room

IM000304.jpg

As you see they had that time no room with double bed,but twin beds was both big enough to play with.

I usually use hotel with price range 800-1200baht.But i think in this hotel you can get good value for money(only littlebit higher price)

I do not recommend this for long stay because the price is not cheap.But i think it is good place to stay for few days for relax+enjoy good service.

IM000306.jpg

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the review

Does anyone know if this hotel has "joiner fees" or is it "guest friendly?"

Do they include breakfast in price for room and how is it?

Thanks