Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendations for a Hotel for a light sleeper (and good internet)

billybob69

I know, I know who goes to Pattaya to sleep? Well me.

So as I am a light sleeper, I'm looking for a hotel that doesn't have too much noise, ideally not too far from the Beach Road / 2nd Road Baht bus run. No more than 1500 baht per night (November).

As an example I have previously stayed on Soi 13; which was perfect for me. No beer bars / karaoke down the Soi (only on the Soi ends).
Also a lack of construction / renovation noise would be good as I might have to take some business calls whilst there.

Dark curtains and strong internet would be a huge bonus as well.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I can recommend my usual suspect: Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery

Next to Pattaya Avenue Mall right on 2nd Road and opposite Soi Post Office, everything is in walking distance: small restaurants, massage shops, bars, 7-Eleven. Top notch service and very guest friendly. 

Never had noise problems, no late bars nearby, no noise room floor, no noise from next room. Your dark curtains and good Iinternet are available as well.

I booked it for 1.300 THB for July, but these rates are from the times before Thailand had reopened, you probably will have to scramble to find your desired rates for future stays.

Edited by Zauberfee

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

The Stay on Soi 10 is one of my favorites, fits your budget target, and room requirements. 

https://www.agoda.com/the-stay-hotel/hotel/pattaya-th.html

The location is the middle of Soi 10 and I'd recommend a balcony room so you are facing Soi 10. In that section of the soi, there is nothing except other hotels, so in the evening, it is very quiet. And half a block to Beach Road, half a block to Second Road, and across Second Road from Soi Honey. I found the bed comfortable, and the room generously sized. 

Thanks for the replies.

@Zauberfee thanks for the recommendation but it was outside of my budget,

@Garzan I have checked The Stay hotel (Soi 10). It looks perfect and have booked in there 🙂 There didn't appear to be option to select the balcony. I will contact them nearer the time to see if I can get one.

Hopefully my research will be of some use to others - 
Sandy Springs (Soi 13); judging by google maps it looks like there is a Karaoke bar nearby.
Inn House hotel (Soi 13); previously stayed there before so know it to be quiet and has an internet room. But was expensive for what it is.
Page 10 hotel (Soi 10); looked to be a few beer bars close to the hotel entrance.
April Suites; a potential contender as has black out curtains
Areca Lodge; looks good but slightly above my budget.

bb69