Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Advice needed for accomodation please

lee 1811

Hi guys it’s been a long time since I was in Pattaya 2010 to be exact I’m coming over in November just trying to figure out where to stay am considering the Hilton looks nice but was wondering does anyone know of any one bedroom suites or nice appartments to stay that have a kitchen and a washing machine would be great I’m not bothered about cost I want some where that’s nice with all the comforts 

if a place with a washing machine is not available does anyone know best place to have clothes down now days as a lot of my clothes last time we’re ruined by using hot water and ironing over prints etc 

thansk guys 

Can't help on Hilton (out of my price bracket) but have heard stories of it being made awkward when bringing company back?

VT 6 is a condo block right next to Hilton and has some very large(and pricey) apartments, you don't say how long you are staying which could be a problem booking a condo if only short stay. Have a look at this topic.

View Talay 6 Casa Pascal condo review

Woodlands suites, serviced suites with kitchenette, 5*, has laundry service and all amenities associated with the associated 4* resort hotel, no joiner worries when staying in the suites. About £75 a night.

Guys  I am in  Bangkok as  I write this and about to book hotel in Pattaya. I would like to stay in walking distance to Soi 6 . What hotel would anyone recommend? Looking for Pool and Gym.

Advice appreciated 😎

1 hour ago, Laid Back Larry said:

Guys  I am in  Bangkok as  I write this and about to book hotel in Pattaya. I would like to stay in walking distance to Soi 6 . What hotel would anyone recommend? Looking for Pool and Gym.

Advice appreciated 😎

Have a look at Pattaya Blue Sky -

https://www.pattayabluesky.com/

Its on Soi 5 and a short stroll to the Six.

Very nice hotel IMO fairly new and reasonably priced. More here -

• Like 2

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

5 hours ago, Laid Back Larry said:

Advice appreciated 😎

Altera hotel, good price, big room with kitchenette. Less than 5 min walk to Soi 6.