IGNORED

Canadian Embassy Bangkok ! Any recent visits ?

Pink_Panther

Folks, I need urgent document verification done Monday tomorrow. I heard Canadian embassy is open only with appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday. I need these done Monday so my mate can hand carry them to Toronto. I am thinking on just showing up without appointment Monday morning and hoping they let me in as walk-in. Any one had recent experience at Canadian embassy to enter as walk-in. Even non thai embassies only working 2 days a week for 3 hours under COVID excuse  ! So frustrating 

I went to the Canadian embassy about a year a half ago without an appointment because I didn't know I needed one. I told them I had come from outside Bangkok (which I had). The front desk called up and there was a "cancellation", so they let me up. 

You can try and let them know it's an emergency as well. Best of luck

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

Thanks mate. Do you recall what day was it as I am told that embassy is open to public only on Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment. Thanks a lot