IGNORED

Mr T Taxi

Soi Sauce

Bit of a daft question I know but I need a taxi from BKK to Pattaya and I see Mr T from Soi Dianna comes highly? recomended. My question is how do I book him? does he have a web page or email address. If anyone knows the answer and what the price is can you let me know

Cheers guy's

His prices are not too expensive indeed and if his service is a good standard i might give it a try in September back to the airport.

Cheers on the info IHM,

Adrie.

Ask for the female driver as she is the safest driver.

I now always use this excellent service,and have had the "Lady" driver in the black Honda on 3 occasions.Good fast safe driver! :rolleyes:

Always use Mr T, never been let down, highly recommended.

good service....meter taxis are probably cheaper if you bargain

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=AC%20Baby!!!&count=down&time=1314994800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

How much do they ask from the airport to patts? I used mr Toom the last couple of times, but if it's worth it, i might change.

I booked mr T yesterday for 15th april via his email address no probs, recieved comfirmation email today price 1000b tolls included, first time ive used him. adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

It looks that he gives excellent service and a good price. Good to contact him later this year.

Mr. has picked me uup at all hours of the day and night. Both from the airport to Pattaya and from Pattaya to the airport or BKK.

Highly reliable, and you can make a deal with him.

BTW, always get him to quote you complete with the driver paying all tolls.

Good luck

How much do they ask from the airport to patts? I used mr Toom the last couple of times, but if it's worth it, i might change.

I believe he is still Bt1000 from BKK to Pattaya and Bt900 for the return journey.

I am travelling to Pattaya tomorrow so will confirm that details on my return.

Cheers

Highlander

Thanks for the info I could use this service

Jolly Roger

I use him all the time 1000 b incl tolls airport to Patts ( I live there). never a problem always driver waiting at gate 3 at arrivals

Send him an email with name flight and eta and he will usually answer within 24 hrs

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bad thing that turned out good.

I was on my way back to BKK airport in one of Mr T's taxi's when the driver run over something on the road and had a puncture.

The driver had no idea how to change a wheel so I got him to get the spare wheel out while I jacked up the car only thing I needed was the wheel spanner which he didn't have so I thought to myself í'm fucked' but he got on his mobile and called Mr T who had another taxi on route who stopped and picked me up.

I was only 15 minutes later than I planned to get to the airport but I was there well in advance of my flight.

Mr T must have loads of Taxi's so this is not a complaint, it is a credit to Mr T's service.

I highly recommend Mr T's taxi service, I will not use anyone else.

Cheers

Highlander

Just booked MrT for Monday, got back to me straight away with instructions and only 1000 inc! cool!

Hello

Everything confirm.Please look your name on the board at gate no.3 when you arrived.If you have any problem please call 081-2587716.

Thank you

Mr.T

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

• 2 weeks later...

my and my friends used mr T to take us from bangkok to pattaya and back on the way home. very good service no complaints at all and both male drivers we got were safe also. will def use them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Used Mr T on Monday, Flight was two hour late because of swine flu inspections in Narita. Driver was still waiting for me. Highly recommend him.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Have used mr t many times email is better, but i have phoned him a night before my flight home and no problem.

mr toom seems ok but a few complaints lately about noshows etc