IGNORED

Blue Sky Pattaya

bauhaus

any recent review about this hotel? I have been there many times in the past, still guest friendly or something changed after covid?

• 8 months later...

I haven't been there since Covid but I've stayed at Blue Sky many times and plan on staying there again on my next trip this summer and I can't imagine them no longer being guest friendly.  Most of the Blue Sky's patrons are single male travelers and a change of guest policy would greatly affect their business.  That said, you can always send them an email asking about the current guest policy.

I have been there last august, guest friendly confirmed. I have sent them many emails before going but no answers

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2023 at 15:43, bauhaus said:

I have been there last august, guest friendly confirmed. I have sent them many emails before going but no answers

Good to hear that they are still guest friendly.  I plan on staying there for my upcoming trip in june.  

Did they ever open the gym back up or is it still closed?

• 5 months later...

I've booked 3 night at this hotel to enjoy the access to Soi 6 in october. Hopefully the few reviews I've read about the hard beds are not true.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, SmileJoePTY said:

to anyone who inerest to this hotel, I also recommended the hotel opposite door--- Season 5 hotel.

how's the room rate?

2 hours ago, bauhaus said:

how's the room rate?

Email: [email protected]
www.seasonfivehotel.com

• Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 3 months later...

Was thinking of booking this hotel in June, anyone stay here recently?

Some decent room rates on Agoda with breakfast at weekends. Ideally located for Soi 6.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed here last October 2023 for 3 days best bang for ur buck.  Paid about $21USD via Agoda (thats right so cheap)

Clean good staff large room, quiet 4 pillows and the bed wasn't that hard IMO.

Downside non smart tv and average but usable internet close to Soi 6 but not much else food option more limited

20231002_115807.jpg

20231002_115813.jpg

20231002_115824.jpg

20231002_115834.jpg

20231002_120710.jpg

Edited by Dusk911