IGNORED

Best practice facilities

sharpchedder

Hey so I'm a decent golfer that likes to grind on the range and short game area. I can easily spend a couple hours hitting balls, and working on short game. Just wondering what course has the best practice facilities? Looking for something with a short game area, ideally a practice green that you can hit 50-60yd pitches into, practice bunker, etc. even better if they have grass tees on the range. In hua hin, Banyon has all this, only 100 for balls, no tee time needed; I would go on days im not playing and just grind short game and range for a couple hours in the morning. Any spots in pattaya stick out for their practice areas?

For your criteria, the best is Siam CC, Old Course.  Grass tees and a great short game area.

• Like 1

I believe Siam Waterside has a good set up as well 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

16 minutes ago, Tuna Town said:

I believe Siam Waterside has a good set up as well 

Except the grass tees

• Like 1

12 hours ago, basket case said:

For your criteria, the best is Siam CC, Old Course.  Grass tees and a great short game area.

Thanks for the reply! So you can go there and just buy balls and grind short game? or they require a tee time to use practice area? 

Edited by sharpchedder

When you go there, you stop and the car park and take a shuttle.  Just tell them to take you to the driving range.

The covered tees at the range are for use of the students at the school, but the grass tees are for anyone.  120 baht a tray.  The chipping and putting greens are nearby.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, basket case said:

When you go there, you stop and the car park and take a shuttle.  Just tell them to take you to the driving range.

The covered tees at the range are for use of the students at the school, but the grass tees are for anyone.  120 baht a tray.  The chipping and putting greens are nearby.

Awesome, appreciate the info! Seems like you play alot, would love to get a round in june when im in town, let me know if you're keen. Or if can point me to whatever golf bar is having good games these days would certainly appreciate it!

I-Rovers has good groups that play on Mondays and Wednesdays

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sharpchedder said:

Awesome, appreciate the info! Seems like you play alot, would love to get a round in june when im in town, let me know if you're keen. Or if can point me to whatever golf bar is having good games these days would certainly appreciate it!

What are your dates in June as I will be in town playing at one point ??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tuna Town said:

What are your dates in June as I will be in town playing at one point ??

Think I will just miss you, fly out on the 24th and plan to be in bkk that last weekend for some shopping. 

9 minutes ago, sharpchedder said:

Think I will just miss you, fly out on the 24th and plan to be in bkk that last weekend for some shopping. 

I be in Pattaya playing first game on the 20th June