Quarters

villa real v Arsenal

Man utd v Porto

Liverpool v Chelsea

Barca v Bayern

Looks like il be in LOS for the Man Utd final

:):)

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Man United and Liverpool are probably on the way to meet each other in the finals, because I don't think that Porto, Vila or Arsenal can stop them.

On the other semi finalist entering the finals? My bet will be Liverpool though Guus Hiddink is doing a great job with Chelsea, I don't believe they can stop Liverpool from marching into the semi finals. Barcelona are my favorites for their quarters against Munich, but they will probably being stopped by Liverpool in the semi finals.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Seems an ideal draw for Man U.

United avoid the big four, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca, Bayern until the final.

Always a chance of an upset, but I think United will be in the final.

Who against is tough call.

My best guess would be liverpool.

Taking down chelsea and Barca is a bit ask though..

i think united should make the final,i would love to see man utd liverpool final but i think if liverpool make the semis barca would stop them as barca have to much quality and liverpools defence could not handle messi.

Go Man Utd :MonkeyFight:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Im thinking it will be a Man utd V barca final if not then Man utd v Liverpool

If Liverpool make it to the final they will have earned it

Im happy either way cos im a man u fan and it will burn the other english teams out for the prem also.

I dont think the scouse scum have the bottle to get past chelski. I would love to see Man u take out the scum at some stage....Cant see it......go you devils

Go Man Utd :22600584-Th:

:MonkeyFight: I couldn't said it better myself bro.

Come on Arsenal!!!

One thing that everyone forgets - in a cup competition, the form books doesn't always apply. In a one-off game when we're playing well, we can beat anyone in Europe including Man Utd. We should have our big guns back by then too.

all english final for the second year running is my guess....

do they show the champions league matches live in pattaya? all i ever seemed to find was premiership

do they show the champions league matches live in pattaya? all i ever seemed to find was premiership

yes moswt bars with a t.v will defiently show the match i watched the man utd barcelona semi final last year in pattaya also watched the liverpool chelsea game

i think united should make the final,i would love to see man utd liverpool final but i think if liverpool make the semis barca would stop them as barca have to much quality and liverpools defence could not handle messi.

you dont know much about football liverpools defence is as good as any teams in europe and thats a fact

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

yes moswt bars with a t.v will defiently show the match i watched the man utd barcelona semi final last year in pattaya also watched the liverpool chelsea game

lovely ill get to see united knock porto out,i presume they show fa cup too do they?

They show all the big games pal.

Im a bit gutted i wont be there for the hatton fight but champs league will be shown everywhere so you wont miss it

It will be breathtaking this year, who will come through to the final. Barca and Liverpool will have to fight a huge battle amongst each other. It will be a hell of a match.

Will never hear the end of it it Liverpool win.

gonna be great either way

Bars still open show the CL but remember its almost 03.00 when they kick off here.

Looking at the draw I reckon ManU Bayern final.

I dont think Arsenal will make it (but can always hope) so if thats the case I prefer to NOT have two English teams as it give me one to cheer for. I'm not a pedant and if its ManU vs Barca or Bayern I will be with ManU all the way. If its ManU vs Liverpool I probably wouldnt bother to stay awake.

Probably the best game I ever saw was the Liverpool vs Milan final a few years back, never thought Id actually get emotional watching the Dippers but I sure did.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Another Liverpool - Chelsea encounter in Europe.

Tough draw for The Reds and if they win Barca or Bayern will be waiting in the semis.

Anyway in Rafa we trust. He is surely a master of tactician in Europe. :GoldenSmile1:

Every game is on UBC and some are even on Thai TV channel 3 or 7 so if you are stuck in the room you can watch a match but sound will be in Thai. On UBC which most bars have all matches are available and will be shown live. If there is a particular match you want just get to bar early and tell staff you want XXX and as long as you buy a few drinks you are guaranteed to get that match

Enjoy