IGNORED

Hotels with good swimming pools 4* to 5*

Nick Adams

I've booked cancellable rates at the hotels below because I like their swimming pools. Wondering if any of you guys have a favorite from this list and if so, why:

Avani

Holiday Inn

Dusit Thani

Hard Rock

Each has pluses and minuses but I'll spare what I think as I'm curious what your experience was like. I haven't stayed at any of them in Pattaya but am familiar with their locations and facilities. Thanks.

Pool at the Avani is very nice, it is also deep, unlike most other pools in Pattaya, it is shaded so it’s a little cool, but has a great seating area. 

2 hours ago, Nick Adams said:

I've booked cancellable rates at the hotels below because I like their swimming pools. Wondering if any of you guys have a favorite from this list and if so, why:

Avani

Holiday Inn

Dusit Thani

Hard Rock

Each has pluses and minuses but I'll spare what I think as I'm curious what your experience was like. I haven't stayed at any of them in Pattaya but am familiar with their locations and facilities. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Roadglide said:

Pool at the Avani is very nice, it is also deep, unlike most other pools in Pattaya, it is shaded so it’s a little cool, but has a great seating area. 

Never been to HI or DT...HR is nice...but I vote for Avani...swim up bar...water slide...and top location with easy access to WS/BR/2nd Rd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1