IGNORED

Thai Airlines 2022 (Melbourne to Bangkok) Are the fully booked?

Dusk911

With flights restarted since March I'm just wondering if the planes are currently full? I got lucky and got some very cheap ticket, just wondering if there was any chance I might get a row to myself.

4 hours ago, Dusk911 said:

With flights restarted since March I'm just wondering if the planes are currently full? I got lucky and got some very cheap ticket, just wondering if there was any chance I might get a row to myself.

just wondering if there was any chance I might get a row to myself.

How is someone on PA going to answer that...be realistic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dusk911 said:

if there was any chance I might get a row to myself.

Yes, there's a chance. 

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance | So You're Telling Me There's A  Chance? | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

14 hours ago, thainet said:

just wondering if there was any chance I might get a row to myself.

How is someone on PA going to answer that...be realistic.

My bad, Guess I should of been more generic. Are the currently arriving flights arriving full.

1 hour ago, Dusk911 said:

My bad, Guess I should of been more generic. Are the currently arriving flights arriving full.

in that case: some are full, some are less full!

😋

in general, they (obviously) got more full over the last few months, compared with flights in 2020 / 2021. but honestly, that info is completely useless for your flight... 

you can check the seat map on your flight and you get an indication of how full it is, but just an indication. airlines never show the complete & full booking / seating situation. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.