IGNORED

Hope springs eternal

Cerberus

Hope springs eternal in the human breast: Or so wrote Alexander Pope and so who am I to argue, I am in need of a Techy with knowledge of WordPress, ideally located in Pattaya. 

What I am looking for is someone who can help guide my memory back on item's such as the SEO on my website(s). Turning all my red dots green, naturally I expect to reward such a person.

I think with some repetitive instruction for a day, or or maximum two, I will be able to grasp the baton and run by myself.

Sitting here in hope 🥂

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/05/2022 at 09:40, Cerberus said:

Hope springs eternal in the human breast: Or so wrote Alexander Pope and so who am I to argue, I am in need of a Techy with knowledge of WordPress, ideally located in Pattaya. 

What I am looking for is someone who can help guide my memory back on item's such as the SEO on my website(s). Turning all my red dots green, naturally I expect to reward such a person.

I think with some repetitive instruction for a day, or or maximum two, I will be able to grasp the baton and run by myself.

Sitting here in hope 🥂

Duplicated post so forgive me if I wasted a moment of your time.

So hope does not just spring eternally but sometimes turns into a waterfall, I have now been contacted by two Techies and I am hopeful yet another hurdle is about to fall. This would be a real blessing as it would save me hours upon hours of work, whilst allowing me to re-connect with lost memory patterns and future success.

Cerberus, I’m far from a techie and know fuck all about SEO but I think you’ll get much more traction from this thread if you change the title to something regarding Devils Den and needing tech help.  But it’s good to see that you’re recovering. 😉