Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New to the Darkside

PatsGuy

I have been chatting to a girl that works at a bark at the Darkside.. 

She seems very open to any offers I put to her yet she swears black and blue she does not go with customers.. She just serves drinks.  I assume she is full of shit.

If I did get to her bar.. fuck knows how I would actually find my way there, what would I expect different from other similar bars ?  Is that area notorious for anything in particular ?

Buzzin' has done some very recent utubes on darkside...

Ask her wich bar and get a Bolt!

And report back...

• Like 1

I know of several girls that either haven't gone with a customer or are very selective when it comes to them going with a customer.  Then there's women that will go with anyone willing to pay.

20 hours ago, ElSueco said:

Ask her wich bar and get a Bolt!

And report back...

What is a Bolt ?

The bar she works at is called "The Darkside"

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

I know of several girls that either haven't gone with a customer or are very selective when it comes to them going with a customer.  Then there's women that will go with anyone willing to pay.

This is what I am trying to understand with the girl I am chatting to.. she has said she will do anything with me.. ie 3somes 4somes.. watching me have sex with other women etc.. I asked her just now.. how many customers you have in your bar last night and she said many.. I said do you ever go with customer and her reply was "I never accept customers"  I asked why me ? and her response is because you are cute.

I don't mind if she if she goes with customers.. that is the very core of pattaya and I don't even really mind if she is lying.. but I have an issue with her saying so adamantly that she genuinely likes me..  

6 hours ago, PatsGuy said:

What is a Bolt ?

It's the popular taxi service app around Pattaya. Highly recommended.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

She said her bar is like a Soi 6 bar.. you go there and drink and if you like a lady you fuck her in a room in the same place..

I have looked at the location and just trying to work out why you would go to a place this far out compared to Soi 6.

Mate, Soi 6 is a completely different animal to any Darkside bar...the level of talent and general craziness is streets ahead of anything on the darkside though a few older places had some wild times.

A lady wants to go there to spend money, but you might find a girl you like or not...I guarantee if you can't find a single girl on Soi 6 you want then you need to head to 6/1 :D

26 minutes ago, PatsGuy said:

She said her bar is like a Soi 6 bar.. you go there and drink and if you like a lady you fuck her in a room in the same place..

I have looked at the location and just trying to work out why you would go to a place this far out compared to Soi 6.

I make my bar hopping rounds with the Darkside (DS) bars, yes there are bars that have ST rooms, but the DS does not compare to the 6.  PM me her bar and I'll give you my honest opinion.

Is is possible she's a freelancer living on the DS?  We have a fair share over here.

• Like 1

On 30/04/2022 at 16:01, PatsGuy said:

I have been chatting to a girl that works at a bark at the Darkside.. 

Appropo considering the bars on the darkside.  

Lol

• Haha 2