IGNORED

Pattaya Driving Range 3rd Road

Tuna Town

Probably the easiest to get to. 

Head north up 3rd Road from Central Pattaya and just after the infamous Ninja BBQ you will find the place set off the road on the left hand side 

Screenshot_2022-04-06-19-43-06-91_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The place was just flogged to death.

Mats had seen better days. Some are ok. But most need binning as there little carpet fibre left on them.

The range was over run with about forty SOI Dogs running loose everywhere

Balls were about 50 baht a tray from memory

Drinks and food available 

Pay when you finish and the staff collected my clubs from my car boot and took to a vacant mat 

Place also was inundated with the flying insects that didn't bite.

Honestly it was a rough place and I couldn't wait to get out of there to be honest 

The place has the prime location out of the other ranges but it is letting itself big time by not providing good mats and a clean tidy functional environment

Didnt see any practice chipping or putting areas but can't say I was looking 

I was as uncomfortable here like I would be getting manhandled by ladyboys on Soi 6/1 

3 hours ago, Tuna Town said:

The place was just flogged to death.

Mats had seen better days. Some are ok. But most need binning as there little carpet fibre left on them.

The range was over run with about forty SOI Dogs running loose everywhere

Balls were about 50 baht a tray from memory

Drinks and food available 

Pay when you finish and the staff collected my clubs from my car boot and took to a vacant mat 

Place also was inundated with the flying insects that didn't bite.

Honestly it was a rough place and I couldn't wait to get out of there to be honest 

The place has the prime location out of the other ranges but it is letting itself big time by not providing good mats and a clean tidy functional environment

Didnt see any practice chipping or putting areas but can't say I was looking 

I was as uncomfortable here like I would be getting manhandled by ladyboys on Soi 6/1 

hi i know when i was there last in 2017 there was a small green/chip area behind the range next to a small cafe stand!   i'm just thinking out loud but one might imagine Pattaya would have a full on 'top of the range' type facility

with the latest innovations such as the trackman equipment on each bay etc that are now beginning to spring up back here in the UK. 

Ive been to the Diana one you mentioned in another post, not too bad but could of done with some revamping if my memory is correct.

Best one i went to was with 'the golf club' expat golf bar on Soi LK metro (now gone) they had a sunday bus that went to the Siam country club, which had/has a nice range and excellent short game area with bunkers to boot.

Hope to return next February 2023 with my sticks

Cheers Beet