IGNORED

Pattayatai Center Condo

icebear

Pattaytai Center Condo.

3m.10 south pattaya rd. Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150.

have sombady stayed there?

is it expensif?

or is the price ok?

are the rooms good?

Sorry if my english is not so good

icebear frome iceland

I live in Center Condo and have done so for the last two years. My room costs 15k/month, but that's only because I am on the 15th (top) floor and facing the ocean with the best view in Pattaya.

Rooms on lower floors and/or facing landward are cheaper. You could probably get a room on the 3rd floor for 8k.

The rooms vary depending on the owner. Some are luxurious, others fairly standard. They can be Bachelor suites or one-bedroom style depending on how they've been remodeled. Mine is a fairly basic one room, but I don't care as my view is worth it.

Other than the view, the location is another major plus. You are five minutes from Walking Street, Soi Pattayaland 2, Tuk.com, etc. There is a pool bar with about 6 tables in the building and also the Blue Lagoon a Go Go (which is unfortunately rather disappointing these days). The pool is nice and I think there is also an in-house Thai massage place.

It is the best place in Pattaya for me, although there are nicer, newer buildings in Jomtien.

pattayasunset1.jpg

balconyview.JPG

Pattaytai Center Condo.

3m.10 south pattaya rd. Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150.

have sombady stayed there?

is it expensif?

or is the price ok?

are the rooms good?

Sorry if my english is not so good

icebear frome iceland

I stayed there for two months at the beginning of the year. I was paying 15k + utils for a large fully furnished condo with separate bedroom on the 4th floor.

The location is excellent.

1 minute walk to the market

4 minute walk to Secrets (I was on a mission so I timed it :D )

Some pics of the condo can be seen here.

Do you have a email adress from them,and do they have internet in the rooms.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

One of my mates was staying there for a while, looks like a dump from the outside and in the halls, but the rooms were amazing! My friend was paying about 26,000 baht per month i think, never seen anything like it though, it was beautiful!

Although I am only renting, I had a direct phone line installed in my room. The dial-up speed doubled from that operation alone.

Since then I went to True ADSL, which has been excellent. It's up and running 95% of the time at least. I doubt it's ever been at the advertised 1024 kB/sec but it's fast enough. I can get reliable forex data feeds with it and that's good enough for me.

For those who aren't living here, it's easy to get one of those 'pay as you go' packages from the Internet cafes. e.g. Loxinfo 63 hours for xxx baht (can't remember the price as it's been so long since I've done that). The speed won't be blinding if you have to go through the switchboard (i.e. no direct line) but it's cheap and pretty reliable.

For internet I used 12 GPRS package at 350 baht + VAT for 100 hours access.

how to get this service and how it work? a USB modem for put in the SIM card? or other way? is it compatible with "mac"?

how to get this service and how it work? a USB modem for put in the SIM card? or other way? is it compatible with "mac"?

I used my mobile phone as a GPRS modem

Make sure that you have at least 374 baht credit on your SIM (350 + 7% VAT)

Phone the call center on 1175 and take the option for English menu and then the option to talk to operator. ”I want to subscribe to 100 hours GPRS for 350 baht”. They confirm your telephone number, tell you that it will renew in one month and that you should have enough credit to allow this to go through. After telling them the phone model that is to be used, a text is sent to you with the new connection settings. When prompted to install, I simply selected ‘Yes’.

Telephone *139 to check the balance available on the service