IGNORED

Corner Lodge

Griff64

Hi , I have been to Pattaya many times and planning a trip to Thailand again later this year where I will spend at least a week in Pattaya , maybe more, just browsing through Booking.com  and come across the Corner Lodge in central Pattaya, Looks great value , any comments from guys who have stayed there in the past and of course is it guest friendly, I would be booking for 2 of course

Thank you in advance

There was a video on here about it recently.  Do a search on youtube.  No problem if you have a scooter but it's a bit far to walk to Buakao or Central Festival mall.

Edited by Kale

Thanks guys, yes I found that on youtube after posting the question and now realise that its a bit far away from the action

I’ve stayed there. Nice place, good value, guest friendly, but very isolated location - not a good choice for those without transport.