IGNORED

sha plus hotel pattaya with cancellation policy

Ezboz

Hi all im looking to book a sha plus hotel in pattaya preferably with some kind cancellation policy just in case this requirement is dropped before I arrive in May any suggestions ???

The hotel (Pattaya) I booked for my upcoming trip next week sent me an email to tell me that they would refund my "day 5" stay and test since that had been cancelled when I arrived 28th March for day 1.

All the hotels I checked with both back for my December trip and the one next week stated "no cancellation".

My suggest would be to ask them before booking it the day 1 not needed would be refunded.  

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I will send some emails out see what the consensus is thanks 

Citrus Grande allowed cancellations when I booked with them via Agoda for Test/Go in January.