IGNORED

Clubbing in Phuket

turnboss

i will be making plans to visit Phuket in June. Has any one have idea on how me and my wife can enjoy nightlife/clubs with kids 3&7. what are my options. how can i do that.ย 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We were in Phuket in 2013 and in 2016, kids were 10,10,7 and 13,13,10 (respectively). Stayed at the Holiday Inn Phuket both times.
Just left the kids in their connecting room, with the TV / Wi-Fied devices, and went clubbing on Bangla Rd till late night. We were not missed at all!
Yet..., we did not bring any guests back to the hotel.ย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
ย 

Nanren bu huai, nuren bu ai.

2 hours ago, arak.72 said:

We were in Phuket in 2013 and in 2016, kids were 10,10,7 and 13,13,10 (respectively). Stayed at the Holiday Inn Phuket both times.
Just left the kids in their connecting room, with the TV / Wi-Fied devices, and went clubbing on Bangla Rd till late night. We were not missed at all!
Yet..., we did not bring any guests back to the hotel.ย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
ย 

The British media crucify parents who do this, ie leave young kids in hotel room alone whilst they go out drinking