IGNORED

What happens on AirAsiaX (Longhaul)...

mai

Has anyone flown the recently operated route KL - London, or, KL - Australia on Air Asia (X).

If so, i would like to know the following:

1) If you Do Not pre-book a seat, how are seats allocated?? I can't imagine they would allow a scamble for seats like on the asian routes on a bigger plane. Is it first come to check-in, first served, ie. i can specify my prefered seat at check-in?

2) How much do you pay for inflight entertainment (movies), or is it free? There's conflicting info about this on the net.

Thanks.

If you dont choose a seat when booking then one will be allocated to you when checking in just like other airlines.

Premium seats can be booked online for a fee, or at check in if still available - these are extra leg room seats at the exit row and bulkhead.

Not sure about flights ex UK, but ex Oz there are no entertainment options to purchase - just food and a 'comfort pack'.

I did read a pretty good review about the flight in a British newspaper a few days ago. The main points were:

- Just 15kg luggage allowance, but a additional 5kg can be purchased for £8.

- Meals cost £7, a choice between western and or Malaysian cusine, meals must be ordered/paid for before the flight, and you can not change your mind on what meal you have after you have boarded.

- Inflight entertainment is a portable touch screen tv which includes 'several recent blockbusters'. This costs a extra £7.

The review also says that the the leg-room between seats was 'not to bad'.

Hope tha helps you a little.

Berh

Edited by Berh

i dont see the point in travelling with them its cheaper at the moment to go with british airways

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png