IGNORED

Help me have a better trip to Chiang Mai

simplebro

What I did on my last trip:

1. Explore the old city and "Central" malls (Festival is better than Plaza)

2. Run around the old city/moat perimeter

3. Walk down their Sunday night market

What I would like to do next time:

1. Get inside some sweet, submissive Chiang Mai pussies

2. Other interesting things

What do you guys recommend for 1 or 2?

I'll probably try a hike or dirt biking trek. Open to other interesting things to do.

As for the girls, I'm dark skinned Indian but I assume I could still get some play on ThaiFiendly from girls in their 30s. Maybe visit their small hooker road although my guess is the pros won't have the Chiang Mai sweetness that i crave.

• Like 1

2. Other interesting things;

Zip Line

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Great base for motorbike touring tons of YouTube videos on riding to Chaing rai, mae hong loop. 

You might also want t consider catching the train there, a day in Bangkok, sociable train ride and wake up in chaing mai, again plenty on YouTube for details. I was thinking of doing the train trip with lady in tow, done the mile high club but never the " bed on a train club" ....

Edited by Stokielad
spelling
  • Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

1 hour ago, Stokielad said:

Great base for motorbike touring tons of YouTube videos on riding to Chaing rai, mae hong loop. 

You might also want t consider catching the train there, a day in Bangkok, sociable train ride and wake up in chaing mai, again plenty on YouTube for details. I was thinking of doing the train trip with lady in tow, done the mile high club but never the " bed on a train club" ....

I did the night train from Don Muang to Chiang Mai. 12 hours stated, 13 hours in reality. Plus late 20 minutes. 

1st class cabin was awesome, quite private with windows closed. Would make for a great time taking a chiang mai bar girl to her native land. Of course that may complicate the pursuit of new ones.

Wifi good for hours 1 to 10. Then a 2 hour gap in coverage. Then it returns as you near CM.

If you figure anything out, please share. Arrived here after Phuket-Pattaya-BKK and idk shit. The plan was to slow down a little bit but I want to know what my options are.

Go to Doi Suthep if you haven't already.