IGNORED

Travel from LOS to Spain

jimboh

Anyone traveled recently from BKK to Spain can let me know what the requirements are? I understand nothing if only transiting Doha

but need a QR code for landing in Spain

Would appreciate any info

Suggest you check your airline e.g. Qatar or whoever. Website may have the info you seek.

I am to fly Australia-Singapore-Bangkok; Singapore Airport Changi, has a transit area which is not regarded as 'entering' SIN, so no requirements there for scheduled two hour layover in SIN and change of plane.

(I do have ThaiPass to enter Thailand plus will have Covid test 3 days before departure from Australia).

Your carrier should be able to advise you.

56 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Your carrier should be able to advise you.

Looks like they only give information about travel to Qatar only.

It’s relatively straight forward getting into Spain if you are fully vaccinated. You’ll need to fill in their health form and provide details of your vaccination status and address/location in Spain. You’ll need to upload contact telephone number too. If you have the QR code on your phone, it’s s breeze walking through Spanish health points at the airport. 

Only potential road block I see, is that when filling in that health form, pretty sure they don't recognize AZ that has been manufactured in Thailand.

Got this from Spain embassy in BKK:

Only vaccines authorized by WHO or by the European Medicines Agency (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen, Sinopharma and Sinovac) are accepted. Astra Zeneca shots made in Europe, India and South Korea are also accepted, but not those Made in Thailand by Siam Bioscience, as it has not yet been approved by either WHO or EMA.

Edited by jimboh