IGNORED

Emirates or Qatar

neo1011

Was going to book with Qatar at the weekend, held out for the 5th pcr test news and now the flight is £90 more, has emirates been as reliable for flights during covid as Qatar. Any flight changes would be a right pain in the ass for me as I don’t live near an airport or a pcr test to fly clinic. Only ever flown with Thai or Eva before, but the new thai flight times from London is to early in the day for me. 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I’ve flown with both Qatar as well as Emirates (and Etihad as well) many times.  All from the US.  All are excellent and constantly among the very best airlines in the world — esp for long haul flights. Rarely late.  Reliable as an airline can be.  Excellent service etc. etc. Business Class is brilliant but all other products very good as well.  

I like both of them. Great choices, better than Etihad for sure. 
  Anyway lately i always fly with Qatar. I feel like the seat is slightly wider.