IGNORED

Animal Army sterilizes and vaccinates 60 stray dogs over the weekend with help from the local Pattaya community

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Na Jomtien/Pattaya-     The Animal Army Foundation, who is a registered Foundation in Thailand and licensed veterinary clinic and whose primary focus is the lifesaving medical care of homeless street animals sterilized and vaccinated roughly 60 stray dogs in the Pattaya area over the weekend with the help of the local community, including a […]

Animal Army sterilizes and vaccinates 60 stray dogs over the weekend with help from the local Pattaya community
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Like 2

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Love it, until the threat of attack from Soi dogs diminishes there will be tourists that won’t bother turning up.    What value do dogs lying around, scavenging, biting bring?

• Like 2

A worthwhile cause, glad to see someone doing something about the control of strays.

I do wonder how do they remember which dogs ( female) have and haven't been sterilized already? 

Or do some dogs get sterilized many times.  555

• Like 3

I hope they get the dogs that live on Budda mountain, great place for exercise.  Walking stick is a good idea.  Cheers 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, artie1234 said:

I hope they get the dogs that live on Budda mountain, great place for exercise.  Walking stick is a good idea.  Cheers 

Jeez they are a menace up there. Stick essential imho

41 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Love it, until the threat of attack from Soi dogs diminishes there will be tourists that won’t bother turning up.    What value do dogs lying around, scavenging, biting bring?

Another very important topic brushed under the table by the  "Everything is wonderful" Pattaya vlogging brigade. Rabies is a real issue now !

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Blue Boy said:

Another very important topic brushed under the table by the  "Everything is wonderful" Pattaya vlogging brigade. Rabies is a real issue now !

I'm not worried...I always use a condom