IGNORED

Where should we visit down in the South?

samjjohn

I'm looking for a bit of advice on where we should visit down in the south area for 11 days, we will be in Pattaya for 2 weeks and then plan on flying down to Phuket, we want to try a few places in our 11 days but don't know what to do.

We are thinking we would like to visit Phuket, phi phi and maybe somewhere else, we were thinking Sumui, but can we get there without flying from Phuket? if flying is our only option any recomendations on where else we could travel onto from Phuket for a few days before heading back to Bangkok?

Thanks

Sam

I'm looking for a bit of advice on where we should visit down in the south area for 11 days, we will be in Pattaya for 2 weeks and then plan on flying down to Phuket, we want to try a few places in our 11 days but don't know what to do.

We are thinking we would like to visit Phuket, phi phi and maybe somewhere else, we were thinking Sumui, but can we get there without flying from Phuket? if flying is our only option any recomendations on where else we could travel onto from Phuket for a few days before heading back to Bangkok?

Thanks

Sam

Phuket and Samui are on opposite coasts and basically have opposite seasons i.e. rainy season in Phuket is dry season in Samui and v.v.

If you are on Phi Phi and want to travel down the Andaman coast then look at the ferry operators such as Tigerline. They'll take you all the way down as far as Lipe and Langkawi.

As to the best place to go ..... it really depends if you already have a bird in tow, or not.

Edited by filibuster

Im also looking at doing something along these lines, so any info would be great

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

If you are going to Phuket i have a telephone number , you will get picked up at the airport . and she can tell you where to stay , depending on what you want , She has 12 rooms of her own , not far from all the action , and she has contacts for day trips , she has looked after me many times in the past, she is not a bargirl or ex bargirl . if you want the number or E mail address just message me, hope that helps, i forgot you can get by bus from Phuket , to most places ,

Edited by friendlyric6411

• 1 year later...

INstead of thinking at Koh Samui why not go to Krabi. Great scenery and upcoming tourism.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

Places I would recommend, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao and Koh Nagyaun. You can get to these places using the Lomprayah fast ferries which also now operate from Donsak. If you are in Phuket you can get VIP bus to Surathani and then local bus to Donsak port. You could also fly from Phuket to Samui or Surtathini airport. If you fly to Surathani airport there is a bus that will take you to Donsak Port.

Krabi has some beautiful seanery and the Trang province has lots of quiet places to visit. Koh Ngai , Khanom!

Lee

Koh Samui

All about Samui Spa Loving Thailand