IGNORED

Thai FDA speeds up Cannabis Act enactment, cannabis “sandboxes” proposed for recreational use

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

National – The Thai Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accelerated the implementation of the Cannabis Act which allows planting and growing cannabis plants at home for medical treatment purposes. Additionally, Thai authorities are reportedly considering including a cannabis ‘recreational’ sandbox. For reference, a sandbox is a term used in Thailand currently primarily for tourism […]

Thai FDA speeds up Cannabis Act enactment, cannabis “sandboxes” proposed for recreational use
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

On 26/01/2022 at 07:28, WhiteThai said:

LOL  been talked about for over 2 years, nothing happening according to article other than a proposal being written.  Unfortunately. 

Hopefully can happen within the next 6 months or year

Health Minister Anutin has been the driving force behind decriminalizing marijuana. He is the leader of the Bhumjai Thai Party, a major partner in the country’s coalition government, and campaigned in the 2019 general election for legalization of marijuana production to aid farmers.....

His party announced that on Wednesday it will propose in Parliament a draft Cannabis Act to clarify the legal status of marijuana.

May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung....and may you stay - Forever Young

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours Bobby Dylan

5 minutes ago, LovinBgood said:

LOL  been talked about for over 2 years, nothing happening according to article other than a proposal being written.  Unfortunately. 

Hopefully can happen within the next 6 months or year

Health Minister Anutin has been the driving force behind decriminalizing marijuana. He is the leader of the Bhumjai Thai Party, a major partner in the country’s coalition government, and campaigned in the 2019 general election for legalization of marijuana production to aid farmers.....

His party announced that on Wednesday it will propose in Parliament a draft Cannabis Act to clarify the legal status of marijuana.

No, it's really happening. Although slower than I would prefer. 555

"Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul announced that the Narcotics Control Board had approved the dropping cannabis from the ministry's list of controlled drugs."

Edited by WhiteThai

31 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

No, it's really happening. Although slower than I would prefer. 555

"Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul announced that the Narcotics Control Board had approved the dropping cannabis from the ministry's list of controlled drugs."

Cannabis is legal, look at all the shops selling tea coffe and drinks with cannabis. BUT!  THC levels have to be under 0.2%

So basically serving green leaves that will never get you high

May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung....and may you stay - Forever Young

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours Bobby Dylan

27 minutes ago, LovinBgood said:

Cannabis is legal, look at all the shops selling tea coffe and drinks with cannabis. BUT!  THC levels have to be under 0.2%

So basically serving green leaves that will never get you high

The difference is that now they are making buds legal or at least decriminalized.

Buds and seeds were still on the illicit drugs list until now.   

Smoke and mirrors to make it look like they are making progress, without actually doing anything. Typical of governments anywhere when it comes to legalization.

Oh well, I have my one shop that sells THC oul with a California style wallop. As long as they are open, I’m a happy man.