Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Tai Songthaew

SteadyG

Hello everyone. I am planing to stay on Pattaya Thai and I wonder if there are any Baht Busses that runs to 3rd Road intersection where the name of Pattaya Tai changes to South Pattaya Road.

Thank You,

SG 🙂

1 hour ago, SteadyG said:

Hello everyone. I am planing to stay on Pattaya Thai and I wonder if there are any Baht Busses that runs to 3rd Road intersection where the name of Pattaya Tai changes to South Pattaya Road

Pattaya Tai = South Pattaya Road,

Same Same.

There are no public baht busses on a route along 3rd road. Staying on Soi Buakaow, or it's side streets, is much easier for transport

There's a few baht busses that run along Pattaya Tai during the day. But sometimes they run very sporadic. 

Thank You for all your replies fellas. I think using Bolt is the best 🙂

1 hour ago, SteadyG said:

Thank You for all your replies fellas. I think using Bolt is the best 🙂

Still not sure where you are trying to get to from?

During normal times, Baht Buses have sat just after the junction with Second Road and left when full., running the length of Pattaya South Road.

And the same in the opposite direction, with baht buses leaving not far from the Sukhumvit Junction, once full.

16 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Still not sure where you are trying to get to from?

During normal times, Baht Buses have sat just after the junction with Second Road and left when full., running the length of Pattaya South Road.

And the same in the opposite direction, with baht buses leaving not far from the Sukhumvit Junction, once full.

I will be going to Budda Hill for a run almost daily and I will be staying near Shell Gas Station.