Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

samui sandbox

fun125

sorry if its been asked but does anyone know any information about the samui sandbox ? my friend said that they were going to allow transit through bkk to go to samui . i was thinking of this because my airline want a lot of monet to change to Phuket ? i arrive hopefully 4 th february no test n go hence the sandbox option thanks again

I’d already posted in the appropriate thread but have just posted a more recent announcement as well:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/351760-the-‘sandbox’-model-details-and-progress/page/119/#comment-5273707

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked this topic