Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UPDATE: Three major suspects involved in a “violent brawl” in the Tree Town Market area of Central Pattaya that left one person dead arrested

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya – Three major suspects involved in a “violent brawl” in the Tree Town Market area of Central Pattaya off of Soi Buakhao that left one person dead on Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 have been arrested as of this morning, January 4th, 2022. First, as a reference, our prior coverage: The incident took place around […]

UPDATE: Three major suspects involved in a “violent brawl” in the Tree Town Market area of Central Pattaya that left one person dead arrested
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

"Lt. Col Krikrit Saiwana even stated that the brawl had hurt the, in his words, family-friendly reputation of Pattaya"

I like this guy 😅

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Extensive mobile phone footage has been playing on Thai TV here. I am currently at the Acqua hotel and it literally overlooks where this happened. From the TV footage, it looked a deliberate killing, some poor Covid healthworkers who were trying to help the guy giving CPR were actually pushed to one side so they give him some more kicks to the head, it was surreal.

What I also find surprising is that if this was in the UK, the whole crime scene would be cordoned off, forensics taking place etc for several days and a large police presence. By 10am the following morning, no police present, no sign of the incident and it might never have happened, life just carries on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

9 minutes ago, Stokielad said:

Extensive mobile phone footage has been playing on Thai TV here. I am currently at the Acqua hotel and it literally overlooks where this happened. From the TV footage, it looked a deliberate killing, some poor Covid healthworkers who were trying to help the guy giving CPR were actually pushed to one side so they give him some more kicks to the head, it was surreal.

What I also find surprising is that if this was in the UK, the whole crime scene would be cordoned off, forensics taking place etc for several days and a large police presence. By 10am the following morning, no police present, no sign of the incident and it might never have happened, life just carries on.

Actually after the poor man got carted off in an ambulance, the police put red tape around the crime scene.  The tape lasted about an hour (probably less) and a big water truck came by and hosed the area down.  I didn't see any blood so I was surprised they hosed the area down.  So from the time the man was taken away in an ambulance to hosing down the area was about an hour.  Amazing Thailand.

• Like 3