IGNORED

Chonburi Public Health setting up three major Covid-19 screening points in Pattaya for free Covid-19 rapid testing for restaurants that sell alcohol

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya-   The Chonburi Department of Public Health is setting up three major Covid-19 screening points from at least January 2nd-January 5th from 5:00 P.M. to late in Pattaya in busy “restaurant” areas. These will be rapid antigen tests and will be free, nearby business owners can use this for both staff and customer testing […]

Chonburi Public Health setting up three major Covid-19 screening points in Pattaya for free Covid-19 rapid testing for restaurants that sell alcohol
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

43 minutes ago, The Pattaya News said:

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya-   The Chonburi Department of Public Health is setting up three major Covid-19 screening points from at least January 2nd-January 5th from 5:00 P.M. to late in Pattaya in busy “restaurant” areas. These will be rapid antigen tests and will be free, nearby business owners can use this for both staff and customer testing […]

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

You can bet there will be little to know lines. The thought of false positives will keep many away

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Initial thought - just a way of checking on staff and making sure establishments close if someone tests positive. 
The control continues.

Edited by Geordie59

I think its a great idea.  My understanding is they send results via phone.  I have Line but not a local phone number.  Anyone know if they can send via Line?  If you test positive do Thai authorities come looking for you to send you to quarantine?

8 hours ago, utopia said:

I think its a great idea.  My understanding is they send results via phone.  I have Line but not a local phone number.  Anyone know if they can send via Line?  If you test positive do Thai authorities come looking for you to send you to quarantine?

Great idea?????....what about you test positive or inconclusive and they cart you off to hospital only to find later it is a false reading...who pays?