Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Party Time @ TQ2 - Wednesday 18th March 2009

rightsaid

RightSaid's 4 Years In TQ2 Party

Wednesday 18th March 2009

4 years ago I was made an offer that changed my life.

My very good friend Steve Blumenthal gave me the honor of being a part of the TQ2 legacy.

You are all invited to help me celebrate 4 years in TQ2 the only way we know how, with Rock Music, Ice Cold Beers, Free Western Buffet Food, Sexy Ladies, and much much more.

So if you are in town you are more than welcome to come along. I and the rest of the TQ2 staff will do our very best to make you feel welcome and give you a night to remember.

Doors open 8pm.

Well done with the four years

Dont know what it is about tq2 but i have always liked the place yet i dont know why I dont like the music it's small the birds were a bit rough ( got a lot better ) I think it's that after hours drinking club atmosphere it's a great place dont change it

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Congrats on the 4 years mate.

If you pay my airfare i'll definately be there!! :Drunk_Party:

Testicles

Congrats on the 4 years mate.

If you pay my airfare i'll definately be there!! :)

Sorry mate just forked out my airfare to go back to OZ in April. :Drunk_Party:

Hope you are still kicking on about 1230 Alf. Will be back in from Vietnam and will drop by for a couple

congrats

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Hope you are still kicking on about 1230 Alf. Will be back in from Vietnam and will drop by for a couple

congrats

Don't know what the first part means but ditto on the second part

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Don't know what the first part means but ditto on the second part

Aussie slang for "hope you are still partying........".

Alf:

Congrats mate: Wish I was there to help celebrate am sure that it will turn out to be a great bash. Will see you later in the year and stand you to a pint or two. All the best to you and all the TQ2 crew

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

hope you post some photos of the girls alf.see you may 24th

Many thanks to all those attended last night. I hope you had an enjoyable night.

Going by my hangover and the fact that I just woke up, I know I did. :)

oh fooks, sorry i missed you again alf! i got caught up in watching a thai movie at the cinema with teelak as it was my last night in town!!! :)

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif