IGNORED

Hotel suggestion with large bath jacuzzi

Bigfish

Looking for hotel recommendations in pattaya with a large bath or jacuzzi in room, bonus if  it's in the window etc, 

Looking for the perfect room for fun and games 

Ideally not too far away from all the action, 

Bonus points if you have photos 

Thank you all 

One of the worst websites I've seen in recent memory, but The Queen Vic Inn on Soi-6, Jasmine Suite.

Photos on the page. --> https://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bigfish said:

I'll have a look, thanks. 

Anyone else got any suggestions

The Hilton has rooms with a bathtub on the balcony facing the sea right on beach road 

Executive rooms in the new Blackwood have a bathtub on the balcony. I booked it, but won't be there before next weekend

• Like 2

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Steak & Co. Boutique hotel at Soi Lengkee.

Had a lot of jacuzzi fun there, two years ago.

Edited by Ocraled
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, stacksreg123 said:

Executive rooms in the new Blackwood have a bathtub on the balcony. I booked it, but won't be there before next weekend

Yes, I won't have first hand knowledge until January. From the photos it doesn't look like it is a jetted tub which is why I didn't mention it. The Seaview Suite at Blackwoods looks to have a pretty good view from the tub.

https://www.blackwoodshotelpattaya.com/rooms/suite-sea-view-room/

DSC_2941.jpg

DSC_2285-HDR.jpg

Edited by Garzan

Intimate hotel on Soi Honey has Jacuzzi Rooms. 
I haven’t stayed there so can not attest to their size. 

73CD8072-3D3B-4A4E-BF94-D37938B5C94E.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the help on this one... 

It seems from some further research so far my best options are for value/quality etc... 

Lk empress

Intimate hotel

Or 

Siam@siam (slightly dearer) 

Unless anyone else has any good suggestions or reviews on the above hotels

Many thanks 

34 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

Thank you all for the help on this one... 

It seems from some further research so far my best options are for value/quality etc... 

Lk empress

Intimate hotel

Or 

Siam@siam (slightly dearer) 

Unless anyone else has any good suggestions or reviews on the above hotels

Many thanks 

Fourteen again is worth a mention. it's the sister hotel of intimate hotel. it's very very cheap at the moment. rooms are large, all with big jacuzzis. 

downside is that the rooms are mostly empty, so you just have tons of space but barely any furniture. would be so much better with a sofa popped into a corner. there's also no elevator, so you need to walk up some stairs (but they only have 3 levels max). 

a guy reviewed most of the rooms in an old thread, i also posted some stuff about it and listed some downsides. but currently it shows the room for ~700 / night, and for that it's certainly great value if having a jacuzzi is a main factor. 

another option not mentioned yet (afaik) is the baraquda hotel. much more pricy, but some good reviews & nice rooms. 

if you make a forum search for "jacuzzi" in thread titles, you should find a few that answer your question and contain more reviews:
https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/search/?q=jacuzzi&quick=1&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_in=titles

19 minutes ago, simplebro said:

OP or anyone else, do the girls generally allow extra time during an ST for the jacuzzi? Or is this strictly an LT thing?

it depends on the circumstances / situation. sometimes ok, sometimes not. lots of jacuzzis / bath tubs in pattaya are also incredibly slow to fill. so if you just start filling once she's in the room and then you want her to wait 20+ minutes for the tub to fill and then spend 30min in the tub and then shower and then move on to sex, then some might be unhappy. 
if you have some rapport and the bath is ready (or close to it), most will be ok with jumping in for 15min and play around... 

but as i said: it really depends. 

i've had STs where the girl stayed 2+ hours with lots of talking and drinking and cuddling. and other sessions are much more business like and in & out in under 30 minutes. 

Edited by petehoax
  • Like 3

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I think Baracuda on Second Road by The Avenue has spa baths.  Practically they’re a pain in the ass, they take forever to fill. 

Is it not a good option to fill when you go out? 30 minutes of filling will fly by when out for hours.

If cooling down is a problem maybe there's some way to rig a switch to "press" it on with your phone?

Deep bath can be slippery when getting out, even danger of falling.

Buy a rubber mat to put on the floor of the bath so as to be safe.

I write from experience.

53 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Deep bath can be slippery when getting out, even danger of falling.

Buy a rubber mat to put on the floor of the bath so as to be safe.

I write from experience.

tile floors in general when wet are a potential fall hazard... also from experience, in my kitchen early morning after torrential rains caused an unexpected leak in the ceiling of our relatively new, high end, rental house... floor was wet, and I wasn't expecting that... fall featured 4 broken bones in my shoulder/arm, orthopedic surgery, ambulance ride, with total cost 544,404 THB (at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya)... fortunately my health insurance covered just about the entire bill... for those who put aside a chunk of money in case of health issues - better make sure that money you put aside is substantial and/or get lower rates with treatment at government hospitals... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

One of honey’s VT6 condos has a proper large size jacuzzi tub, one of the square ones, I stayed there ages ago.  Takes forever to fill like they always seem to do.

Edited by jaykao

17 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

tile floors in general when wet are a potential fall hazard...

Yes indeed. One of my first (supervisory) projects when we moved in here was having the tile chipped out and removed from two of the bathrooms and an aggregate floor poured instead. If that's good enough for pool surrounds and outside hospital walkways to prevent slips and falls, it's good enough for my bathroom. 🙂 

There are a lot of hotel bathroom floors that just scare the stuffing's out of me. All I can see when I look at them is a broken hip just waiting to happen. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, simplebro said:

Is it not a good option to fill when you go out? 30 minutes of filling will fly by when out for hours.

I’m sure it will.  You’ll also flood the entire floor with water and have to pay for damages. 

On 23/01/2022 at 12:49, Arnie85 said:

I think Baracuda on Second Road by The Avenue has spa baths.  Practically they’re a pain in the ass, they take forever to fill. 

On 23/01/2022 at 13:07, simplebro said:

If cooling down is a problem maybe there's some way to rig a switch to "press" it on with your phone?

Baraquda does have them in the suites. I hated them since they were extremely slow filling. All manual controls. Don't get me wrong, the tub quality is great, but you really got to set aside some time for it. It just takes too damn long to fill up.

• Like 2

On 29/11/2021 at 07:38, Garzan said:

For an 'after action report' this tub was nice, and being out on the balcony was nice. What may have been an operator error problem, or a tub design problem, I couldn't get the drain plug to close, and stay closed on it's own. 

If I repeat the hotel, and it was a good stay, good bed, and good buffet, I'll bring some sort of plastic tub stopper of my own to make sure I can close the drain and it will stay closed. 

My next trip is booked at the Intimate hotel on Soi 14. The tub is inside, but it's also jetted, and the drain is easy enough to figure out how to close it. 🙂

jacuzzi-room.jpg

2 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

… or just ask the hotel how to close the stopper … 

I did. It doesn't close that well. If I bumped it, it would open back up so I needed to maneuver my heel to rest on the stopper to keep it closed. It was not an optimal experience. 

Edited by Garzan

Love 24 Inn vip rooms have large bathtubs that comfortably fit two people.  380 baht for 3 hours or more for all night.  Located just east of the intersection of Central Pattaya Road (Pattaya Klang) and Sukhumvit.

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe