IGNORED

Fair priced Printing and Scanning

T-T-T

I have about 100 pages I need to print out and sign .. some legal documents from a memory stick.  Kodak shop wanted 20 baht per sheet and extra to scan them back in signed. 

Does anybody know a more reasonably priced place that can do this for me ?

Thanks

TTT

2 hours ago, T-T-T said:

I have about 100 pages I need to print out and sign .. some legal documents from a memory stick.  Kodak shop wanted 20 baht per sheet and extra to scan them back in signed. 

Does anybody know a more reasonably priced place that can do this for me ?

Thanks

TTT

There's fastprint.  Google it, have locations in pattaya.

7 baht for colour A4, less for bw.  But I dont know about scanning.

I've used it about 6 times in last year, reliable. Small documents.

Edited by rog555

Different Kodak shops have different prices so don’t rule them all out.

For example, the one on/near Buakhao charged much more than the one in Jomtien for a couple of things I wanted done.

I don’t know what’s still open now, but the one I used in Jomtien was in the row of shops between VT7 and the beach, opposite Jomtien Plaza Condo.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge changed the title to Fair priced Printing and Scanning
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes the old TIT pricing trick 

I went to kodak to print  5 of the same sheet  from a USB stick once. And was quoted  20 baht each  so i printed one and photo copied 4 for 10 baht each.

Reply might be a bit late now  and I am not that tech  friendly but try

1) adding a signature on doc hub or something similar

2) You can do a lot of stuff on a phone theses days i just seen it done on telly not long ago. Turning a photo in to a document 

3) e.g.  ask google  some phrase to help you out

https://www.google.com/search?q=adding+a+signature+to+word&rlz=1C1GCEA_enTH859TH859&oq=a&aqs=chrome.1.69i59l2j0i67j69i57j0i67l2j46i199i433i465i512j0i131i433i512j0i433i512j46i131i199i291i433i512.2392j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=adding+a+signature+to+pdf+document&rlz=1C1GCEA_enTH859TH859&sxsrf=AOaemvJVN5BxQ46Jkclg-5FAofdkCB51yQ%3A1638787893188&ei=NeutYZrZCpeQseMP0NmA8Ag&oq=adding+a+signature+to+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIECCMQJzIECCMQJzIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgcIIxCwAxAnOgcIABBHELADOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeSgQIQRgAUOQHWPgMYMhAaAFwAngAgAG5AYgByQWSAQMwLjSYAQCgAQHIAQnAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz 

or g https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-convert-photos-to-pdf-on-iphone-ipad/ and  i think there a shop near immigration that's 3 baht i know it 5 baht inside 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.