IGNORED

Any recommendations for a reasonably priced jacuzzi suite/room?

sebastian0

The only one I know so far is S15 but wondering if any other BMs have came across any other decent options. I am not the thinnest out there so would prefer a decent sized one. 

The one in Siri Sathorn seems to be always fully booked (or maybe unbookable). 

Some other high-end options are £200+ a night which is over my budget unfortunately. 

Many thanks in advance.  

Hello,

I'm a complete newbie arriving in Bkk on 27th and l8r on to Pattaya and was just looking for the same thing. 

I found the Intimate hotel on Agoda which offers Jacuzzi Deluxe deal for ~€ 60/day and was wondering if anyone has feedback about that place?

Thanks and hello you all. :-)

3 hours ago, bipe01 said:

Hello,

I'm a complete newbie arriving in Bkk on 27th and l8r on to Pattaya and was just looking for the same thing. 

I found the Intimate hotel on Agoda which offers Jacuzzi Deluxe deal for ~€ 60/day and was wondering if anyone has feedback about that place?

Thanks and hello you all. 🙂

Isn't Intimate in Pattaya?

Try Fourteen Again hotel, 2nd road Soi 14. Small basic monger-class hotel, but they do have a jacuzzi, and it's super cheap. Not sure if they're still open, they have been back in late 2020.

• 3 months later...
On 19/11/2021 at 10:42, bobblobfish said:

Try Fourteen Again hotel, 2nd road Soi 14. Small basic monger-class hotel, but they do have a jacuzzi, and it's super cheap. Not sure if they're still open, they have been back in late 2020.

I totally suggest Fourteen Again. Very nice place and close to the action. The jacuzzi is quite big actually and you can fit with a girl for sure.

If you like a bigget jacuzzi you can go to the Swiss Food Restaurant and hotel which has a big one on the roof top in the suite. A bit old, but does the job.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g293919-d6206024-i122195568-Swiss_Food_Restaurant_and_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

• Like 2

Back in 2013 I stayed at soi Diana at China Garden hotel. They had jacuzzi in the room, rooms were twice the standard size of hotel room and price was like 800 Baht. Wonder if they are still around. It was run by a guy that even posted on this forum if I remember correctly.

Barracuda hotel on 2nd road has deep jacuzzis in the suite rooms

the girls I’ve taken there absolutely loved drinking Prosecco in the jacuzzi.

Its hard fucking with a condom on under water, by the way 

On 23/02/2022 at 05:19, Gonetothedogs said:

Barracuda hotel on 2nd road has deep jacuzzis in the suite rooms

the girls I’ve taken there absolutely loved drinking Prosecco in the jacuzzi.

Its hard fucking with a condom on under water, by the way 

You're on the Bangkok thread you twerp!

On 23/02/2022 at 04:06, cleptomane said:

I totally suggest Fourteen Again. Very nice place and close to the action. The jacuzzi is quite big actually and you can fit with a girl for sure.

If you like a bigget jacuzzi you can go to the Swiss Food Restaurant and hotel which has a big one on the roof top in the suite. A bit old, but does the job.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g293919-d6206024-i122195568-Swiss_Food_Restaurant_and_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

You can't suggest Fourteen Again, bobblobfish already suggested it, Might be an idea to suggest it on the Pattaya hotels thread rather than the Bangkok hotels thread though. 

15 hours ago, slalom said:

You can't suggest Fourteen Again, bobblobfish already suggested it, Might be an idea to suggest it on the Pattaya hotels thread rather than the Bangkok hotels thread though. 

Good point. I got confused between Pattaya and Bangkok because actually there is Fourteen Again also in Pattaya and it has Jacuzzi as well.

Since I am a big fan of Jacuzzi, I know places also in Bangkok! My favorite is the Solitaire Bangkok in Sukhumvit 11. They have recently renowned it and they have a large Jacuzzi in the balcony. You can fit in one man and two TG for sure. 

It is a bit pricey tough, but worth.