IGNORED

Pattaya City continues to schedule more events and festivals, with a total of fourteen in November and December so far

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya – Pattaya City leaders have scheduled a total of fourteen events so far in November and December aimed at attracting domestic tourism and helping the local economy. Two of these have already taken place, here is the list. There are also some events not from Pattaya City being planned as well. Pattaya Music Festival […]

Pattaya City continues to schedule more events and festivals, with a total of fourteen in November and December so far
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

The majority of businesses are closed in Pattaya with no hope of opening soon due to govt regulation, but what the hell, let's celebrate. 

Edited by WhiteThai

3 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

How many people will be there to celebrate...???????:Dunno:

There were thousands last week at the music festival. 

4 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

How many people will be there to celebrate...???????:Dunno:

Judging by where I am in Jomtien, based on this weekend, I would say quite a few...

7 hours ago, dave01 said:

Judging by where I am in Jomtien, based on this weekend, I would say quite a few...

If you really think the local tourist can suport Pattaya, then let it be and give it a year or so

Reality will set in slowly as you realize, they don't spend Baht at a high rate.

I'll attend each and everyone of the festivals
Even the Naklua Walk is far more appealing  than a rainy, snowy, foggy  Covid Christmas in farangland:Moon2:

Probably a wild goose chase but who knows at this point.....

"Pattaya tourism and business associations have formally requested an exemption from this rule for Pattaya from the CCSA and Tourism Authority as of this weekend, it is unknown if this will be approved or go anywhere."

"On Nov 11, Pattaya operators under eight tourism-related associations submitted a letter to Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn seeking relaxation on alcohol sales at Safety and Health Administration (SHA) or SHA Plus certified venues."

Edited by ElDiablo

:Flying: Next trip -> Expat 2024 

Seems like the powers that be are doubling down against all the social media backlash they received...saying... see... we don't need no stinking alcohol or farangs to be a major tourist family friendly city... by announcing all these new events...  cards on the table boys...