IGNORED

Prizes up to 20,000 baht to be offered by Thai National Police for people who report motorcyclists breaking traffic laws, starting next Monday

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

National – A reward of as high as 20,000 baht will be offered to those who recorded photos and/or videos of illegal motorcyclists and reported them to the Royal Thai Police, according to the Deputy National Police Chief. Police General Damrongsak Kittipraphat, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police, revealed today, November 10th, that the […]

Prizes up to 20,000 baht to be offered by Thai National Police for people who report motorcyclists breaking traffic laws, starting next Monday
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Wow, what fun! I know certain bars I could park (...) my ass in and possibly make a profit. 

• Haha 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Great, a whole country of people telling on their neighbors. Isn't that called Communism?

• Like 1

an opportunity to get rich quick on buakaow. only requirement an extra  large memory capacity on your device  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

Great, a whole country of people telling on their neighbors. Isn't that called Communism?

Nope; believe its called McCarthyism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how long it wii take for someone to video record the police ignoring the Thai's not wearing helmets, but stopping all the farang.

Rules are set and game is on. Thai and police has wild card and you will be fined for defamation if reporting either of the two

• Like 1

Always said you could make a fortune very quickly just on soi buakow with the amount of motorbikes Thai and farang riders with no helmets on and prob no tax or license too. 

Trouble is the BIB rarely go after the Thais as they won’t have much money compared to the ATM farangs.

If the BIB ever enforce it they’re will be onto a good Xmas season for them.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Oh yes. An easy opportunity to top up my funds in Thailand :Clap8:

20,000b is 20,000b I'll rat anyone out without a helmet on along Buakhao.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just how is a video of someone riding a bike without a license going to help?

The police cannot use it as evidence so they can just set up a check point in the area and hope to catch people.

Not like they already know what Soi Buakhao is like anyway especially Tree Town at nights!

Hard to miss...

12 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Texas