IGNORED

Looking for a Local Agency recommendation

talung66

I am looking for a agent recommendation  to assist in getting my LT to Australia and tell her see need to know first.

i am looking at a Visitor (Tourist stream) Subclass 600  and come for a holiday.

But now  prefer to get something more permeant as covid is an issue with the back and fourth travel  like a Partner (Prospective Marriage) Subclass 300 or a Partner Subclass 309.

I was planning on getting a condo in both our names in  LOS to help with the prosses  and i dont want to get married prefer to be called de facto my mum is 90 so i think its easier if she comes here. 

Not key visa i found him extremally rude telling me last year he can get me a visa now . While i  was pointing out the fact that Australian can even get in to the country ATM with covid. 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• davidge changed the title to Looking for a Local Agency recommendation
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had no replies and with  my research you can get a visa  with a agent in Australia. 

You will need to make sure they are registered as an immigration agent and you can confirm this on the website buy name/company name or buy MARN number.

Its been a bit of a strain trying to get them to  break down price guide  for the tourist visa and then move to a bridging visa for a partner visa.

Some places you can get a email quote and the general fee it $3300 to  negotiable on phone call.

Actual  tourist visa fee of  $145 some have mentioned to do it your self. But basically she  will need a reason to return to Thailand to get it granted in the application like a JOB /Child etc.

Any how the general costing quotes i have managed to get broken down have  between $400 for the tourist visa to $4200. for a partner visa + fee of $7850.

I found one in Brisbane that had Thai staff he charges $810 to do the visitor visa then $2100 for a de facto or marriage proposal. 

FYI in pattaya  for tourist subclass 600 only 

Key visa charges 30K THB and i found another that charges 40K THB 

I think that  the total + assistance in going to BKK for bio metrices.  

In summary $145 do it your self or $400 AUD to get it done in Australia or 30 000 baht/ $1365 AUD at key visa 

Key visa was trying to tell me a Non-Immigrant Category O-A was not a retirement visa, but an overseas visa, as if there is such a thing..."but that's overseas not a retirement visa in Thailand its still 800k or 65k per month"

I was asking him about the information posted on the Los Angeles Thai Consulate website displaying these new financial requirements for an O-A.

7. Applicant must have a bank deposit of
    7.1 no less than 1,200,000 Baht or
    7.2 an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income (pension) of not less than 100,000 Baht, or
    7.3 a deposit account plus a monthly income (pension) totaling not less than 1,200,000 Baht.  

He goes on to say..."financial requirements are different overseas than they are here in Thailand".

Not too bright.

I have taken my TGF to Australia twice, Basically places like Key Visa will rip you off. It is not hard. 

Get all the info off the Australian Embassy website and then go to Trendy near Asoke. She will need to get biometric photos and as you said a reason to go home. Owning property or having kids here is normally enough. 

Get a quote for travel insurance for her and perhaps a letter from somewhere she will be staying (like a relative or housemate.). 

I would also write that you will be responsible for all her costs and that you have looked at your nearest Buddhist temple etc. 

A letter from a legit employer also helps. Say a guesthouse that says she will be welcome back. A bar or gogo might not cut it. 

At the moment it won't fly because we can't even get home for a visit. But the visa (for 3 months) is ok for 12 months. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Probably not want you want to hear but I have a mate who has been trying to do the same thing with his GF. They have been together several years and she has been to Australia 4-5 times.

He has been advised by the Aus border force that while the Visa will be approved, she will not be able to enter Australia until further notice. 

Estimated timeframe they provided him was between 8-12 months before she can come.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 24/11/2021 at 23:46, Curator said:

Key visa was trying to tell me a Non-Immigrant Category O-A was not a retirement visa, but an overseas visa, as if there is such a thing..."but that's overseas not a retirement visa in Thailand its still 800k or 65k per month"

I was asking him about the information posted on the Los Angeles Thai Consulate website displaying these new financial requirements for an O-A.

7. Applicant must have a bank deposit of
    7.1 no less than 1,200,000 Baht or
    7.2 an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income (pension) of not less than 100,000 Baht, or
    7.3 a deposit account plus a monthly income (pension) totaling not less than 1,200,000 Baht.  

He goes on to say..."financial requirements are different overseas than they are here in Thailand".

Not too bright.

Yes he is correct the O-A is something you can apply for in your own country.

The funds can be stay in  your home country bank account and the visa issued will be a 1 year multiple entry so if you time it correctly and return while it is still valid you can get a 2nd year out of it.

As i mentioned he was persistent on getting me one last year when our borders were closed. when even Australian found it hard to return.

On 25/11/2021 at 05:33, Ron Rat said:

I have taken my TGF to Australia twice, Basically places like Key Visa will rip you off. It is not hard. 

Get all the info off the Australian Embassy website and then go to Trendy near Asoke. She will need to get biometric photos and as you said a reason to go home. Owning property or having kids here is normally enough. 

Get a quote for travel insurance for her and perhaps a letter from somewhere she will be staying (like a relative or housemate.). 

I would also write that you will be responsible for all her costs and that you have looked at your nearest Buddhist temple etc. 

A letter from a legit employer also helps. Say a guesthouse that says she will be welcome back. A bar or gogo might not cut it. 

At the moment it won't fly because we can't even get home for a visit. But the visa (for 3 months) is ok for 12 months. 

Thanks for the info have been  reading up on info and learning more about the prosses  https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas#HowTo

i realise this may be a long while before anyone in allowed in Australia but i have heard the back log is 6 months. So i have asked her to apply for her passport in January. 

I am  leaning on doing it myself for her as an exempt person https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/who-can-help-with-your-application/exempt-person

Can you elaborate on go to trendy near asoke sound like it the help we may need. but i dont know what you actualy are saying 

On 26/11/2021 at 10:48, Smeghead76 said:

Probably not want you want to hear but I have a mate who has been trying to do the same thing with his GF. They have been together several years and she has been to Australia 4-5 times.

He has been advised by the Aus border force that while the Visa will be approved, she will not be able to enter Australia until further notice. 

Estimated timeframe they provided him was between 8-12 months before she can come.

Yes i am fully aware of time frames.

Seems you friend will be sweet when approved with their  history and ready to go with Medicare  card and working  rights when approved.

Though we have known each other for 6 months in Thailand + 2 years  of me stuck in Australia now ,

I have  no actual evidence  of us living  together.

So i think i have got to go through the visitor visa prosses first and gather  6 months of evidence to help with the application for a de facto visa.

Hopefully i can add her on my rental agreement in Thailand for 3 of them this year.

I got my multi entry retirement visa in NZ (OA) and it expires in March 2022.

I was going to extend it however I noticed your comment that if I leave and return before the expiry I can get another year.

Have I understood that correctly?

6 hours ago, Lligat said:

I got my multi entry retirement visa in NZ (OA) and it expires in March 2022.

I was going to extend it however I noticed your comment that if I leave and return before the expiry I can get another year.

Have I understood that correctly?

Yes  (  wont be a multi entry any more) if it were me and i didn't need to go home,.   I wouldn't take the chance on leaving with the way things are going. 

Extension will be a lot less complicated.

My mate just went through the process  used this company for the insurance  worthless but cheap and covers the requirements 

https://www.lmginsurance.co.th/en/Products/Pages/Universal-Longstayvisa.aspx 

image.png.d0723dee7dca5ee9d6dddf3685b581e4.png

Great ...thanks for the info.

Yeah leaving could result in being stuck in another country.

Which agent did your mate use for the extension? Any good recommendations?

8 hours ago, Lligat said:

Great ...thanks for the info.

Yeah leaving could result in being stuck in another country.

Which agent did your mate use for the extension? Any good recommendations?

He did it him self in the end  git the   7700 baht  insurance for his age bracket. i not really sure on the process but found  this  https://www.thethailandlife.com/o-a-visa-guide.

Anyhow i did  sent him a recommendation of  https://tiktokservicesthailand.com/ that i read about on PA.

She quoted him a even cheaper  insurance that didn't cover the requirements but said she would be able to get the visa for him with that insurance.