IGNORED

Favorite Guesthouses Anno 2022

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a guest house for ~2 weeks starting november. I'll use it as a base to scope a long term condo. My experience with Airbnb is somewhat of a hit-n-miss so for the sake of this thread, lets exclude it for discussion. 

What are some of your favorit GH? Price range ~1000/night 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2021 at 04:22, JohnDoesPattaya said:

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/

The Homepage is a bit of a mess and not up-to-date on everything. But the Guesthouse itself is recommended by nearly everyone who ever stayed there.

@Hideaway is also a boardmember here

Yes, sorry about the website, it's all a bit pre-Covid. I'll get my **** in gear and update it soon. Thank you for the positive post, you are correct that we do look after our guests.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hideaway said:

I'll get my **** in gear and update it soon

Good plan mate :)

And let me add a detail about The Hideaway. The current milf and I usually do our lunch there. Awesome and inexpensive food. Currently loving the paninis. She orders around the Thai menu and says it's good. The last bit there is actually high praise coming from her. I'm sure we all know Isaan ladies, particularly those who knows how to cook (aka most), are often extremely critical of food+/price. Can't wait for the beer to be allowed. I'd spend more time there for sure. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hideaway always had good food.

• Like 3

image.png

Take your time there’s some good deals to be had at the moment I’ve picked up a room at a place with a pool £400 for 21 nights in February 

• 2 weeks later...