IGNORED

Yet another killing in Northern Ireland

frog-kvfb

i just heard on the news there that there has been another murder on the streets of Northern Ireland, this time in was a police officer who was apparently shot through the head while in his patrol car in the craigavon. this has been the second attack on millitary personel in three days resulting in three dead. when will it stop nobody knows, its looking more an more likely that we are heading straight back to the bad old days over here, will make thailand feel even more like paradise when i get there

the frog man kvfb black an gold magic

i just heard on the news there that there has been another murder on the streets of Northern Ireland, this time in was a police officer who was apparently shot through the head while in his patrol car in the craigavon. this has been the second attack on millitary personel in three days resulting in three dead. when will it stop nobody knows, its looking more an more likely that we are heading straight back to the bad old days over here, will make thailand feel even more like paradise when i get there

hopefully it stops now!

hopefully it stops now!

totally agree with ya mate after a couple a years of peace an startin to have a bit of a normal country some mindless pricks go an do this an for wot

Just when times are looking brighter over here 3 brutal deaths of men serving their country happen in 3 days, lets hope the next few weeks go past without anymore innocent deaths

i hope it does go past without incedent aswell but i wonder what reasons they have got to just decided to go on there killing spree again for some reason an hopfully im wrong i cant see them stopping after just the two attacks

i wonder what reasons they have got to just decided to go on there killing spree again for some reason

Money! This is really sad, the vast majority of folks in NI are great people, as I have cause to know. Terrorist act outside the law and so should not be given the benefit of using that law to their advantage when caught.

This is what happens when you have people who'd rather be the king of a dog shit than a civilian in the real world. Maybe the Thai and their karma have something on us. Violence it first, second and last resort of the truly stupid.

Leave it an Irishman to make Bin ladin look good.

If you're not a cynic, you're not paying attention.

If I really am a pessimist, you'd think I'd be plesantly surpised by the outcome of thing more often than I am.