IGNORED

Golf Fitting in Bangkok

Steph34

So after a lot of considerations and blaming my gear for my poor play, I decided it is time for new clubs. My current ones (Mizunos) are 6 years old and I got those a year after I started picking up golf.

Long story short, I decided that I wanted Titleists  as these had great reviews online and that I also needed a fitting so I can finally blame myself and not the gear for my (poor) play. I booked a fitting at Thana City which has a Titleist center and it was excellent! Learned a lot about my swing and tested a few different shafts and the difference is huge! 

Decided on Titleists T 100s PW to 5 with much stiffer shaft and fitting is free if clubs are purchased there so price was actually much better then expected.

If you think about getting new clubs I can highly recommend them!

Sounds like a good experience, did you use them in anger yet?  I keep getting the idea to get a proper fitting but never done it.  But Driver is coming up for change and there are so many on the market, I will try different ones and get fitted as the new technology in the last 5 or 6 years will help compensate my advancing years!

I decided to go with 5-pw as I don’t feel comfortable hitting a 4 iron. I also got fitted for a new driver shaft as my standard shaft was also not stiff enough….again, made a significant difference in the few shots I hit there.

price for the clubs plus the driver shaft was all ca. 42.000 Bath which is more or less retail price so the fitting is free. they really looked at launch angle, spin etc and gave me several shafts to try out. first thing they check is your swing speed of course as this determines the stiffness of the shaft and the weight distribution….my lie angle got also adjusted.

the T 100s are quite beautiful and the feeling was surprisingly good - even compared to my Mizunos.