IGNORED

View Talay 6

Tapaz1976

18 hours ago, mattmoore1965x said:

There is no way at all to get to the rooms without passing security, and they will always want the girls ID.  It doesnt bother me, but I know it does for some people

You can 100% avoid security.

Enter through the garage and go to the 4th floor lift instead of the 3rd where security sits.

Sorted.

54 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Enter through the garage and go to the 4th floor lift instead of the 3rd where security sits.

Sorted.

That is what I always did.   Jack                             

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake.houston said:

Sorted.

Wow - well I never!  I’ve stop there loads and never knew that!

Next time I’m there, I will ask every girl if she wants to use the normal lift or the ‘Jake.houston’ lift…..

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, mattmoore1965x said:

Wow - well I never!  I’ve stop there loads and never knew that!

Next time I’m there, I will ask every girl if she wants to use the normal lift or the ‘Jake.houston’ lift…..

You tell here that, you may get an answer from her; Oh the same why Jake always takes me up to the room.

If I remembered correctly you could also get to the room going through Central Festival. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

19 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

You tell here that, you may get an answer from her; Oh the same why Jake always takes me up to the room.

If I remembered correctly you could also get to the room going through Central Festival

Not possible unless you can fly :-) there are quite a distance between 2 buildings. I believe you are thinking of the Hilton Pattaya & Central Festival instead.

42 minutes ago, h.harris said:

Not possible unless you can fly :-) there are quite a distance between 2 buildings. I believe you are thinking of the Hilton Pattaya & Central Festival instead.

Yes, got my hotels mixed up, did stay at the Hilton one time, don't know why I thought it was VT 6.

Not sure if age has something to do with it, or the fact I haven't been back to Thailand since December of 2019

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Another get-around if you are in the mood is to take the ‘service lift’ from the 2nd floor up to your level.

Works like a charm. if I come in front the garage, I often do this as I am a lazy fuck and don’t want to walk 2 full levels of stairs to get to the lift.

You can get some interesting looks if you run into a staff member, but I’ve never had one say a word to me about it.

Hell, some the security guys will call that lift down if the others are busy for me.

13 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Another get-around if you are in the mood is to take the ‘service lift’ from the 2nd floor up to your level.

Works like a charm. if I come in front the garage, I often do this as I am a lazy fuck and don’t want to walk 2 full levels of stairs to get to the lift.

You can get some interesting looks if you run into a staff member, but I’ve never had one say a word to me about it.

Hell, some the security guys will call that lift down if the others are busy for me.

They have a security desk on 2nd floor right before the service elevator with someone sitting there most of the time but they don't care if you use it, it's just not really a way to avoid them.

• 11 months later...

No problem with the wifi/internet right? (With dancewatcher, pat32, honey, pascal, cando etc)

On 20/10/2021 at 08:59, mattmoore1965x said:

There is no way at all to get to the rooms without passing security, and they will always want the girls ID.  It doesnt bother me, but I know it does for some people.

Can't you get pass by the security by using the stairs? Or do they have that covered now as well?

No problem with the wifi/internet right? (With dancewatcher, pat32, honey, pascal, cando etc)

On 20/10/2021 at 08:59, mattmoore1965x said:

There is no way at all to get to the rooms without passing security, and they will always want the girls ID.  It doesnt bother me, but I know it does for some people.

Can't you get pass by the security by using the stairs? Or do they have that covered now as well?

You can take any of the three staircases (pool side, garage, front of building) to go up to the 4th floor and catch the elevator. Recently, the guy working the night desk has often been sitting outside and just waving me through without taking the girl's card. 

• Like 2

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

On 21/10/2021 at 17:07, Jake.houston said:

Sorted.

It no hassle at VT6, If I tell security I don't want ID taken they won't. They now know its my preference and don't even ask as I have a new face with me every second day.

• Like 3

I learnt the system better during my last visit and the help of this board!

As others have said:

• If you ask, the main security guys don't take the girls ID.  With one LLT I just smiled and said 'My good friend' and they just sat back down.
  • The car park security guy appeared a little less bothered about checking ID than the main reception, but see below about the type of girls I walked passed him with.
  • If you really wanted to, you can walk through the main door and take the stairs before you get to the main security desk, and go up to the next level and take the lift from there.  You would not be seen then by an actual security gaurd, but you are still covered by CCTV

I always remind myself that VT6 is a condo where some people live though, and not just a hotel full of mongering holiday makers.  Therefore, I'm happy to play 'by the rules' and have the guys take a girls ID.

I have not tested the VT6 security sytem with a ladyboy, femboy, guy or a girl wearing skimpy clothes though, and would expect that the security guys would demand ID if I did - as they are quite on the case.  I also think they would demand the girls ID if I looked drunk.

But, a sober Matt Moore with a girl respectfully dressed never had any problems.

Edited by mattmoore1965x
  • Like 3

My only worry at VT6 and security would be that talkative guard who decided to tell a girl he may know of your regular exploits.

I have little doubt these guys get to ‘know’ the girls that frequent the place and are telling tales to them on the men they are coming to see.

I honestly just have the girls come up to my room. I give them the floor and the room number and they just head up.

The guards may know the room, but they have no way of associating it with you directly unless you tell them, even if you take a girl up directly.

I enjoy VT6 and really like the service level given by Honey and her team.

10 hours ago, Jake.houston said:

My only worry at VT6 and security would be that talkative guard who decided to tell a girl he may know of your regular exploits.

I have little doubt these guys get to ‘know’ the girls that frequent the place and are telling tales to them on the men they are coming to see.

I honestly just have the girls come up to my room. I give them the floor and the room number and they just head up.

The guards may know the room, but they have no way of associating it with you directly unless you tell them, even if you take a girl up directly.

I enjoy VT6 and really like the service level given by Honey and her team.

The place suits me well I have 7 months here. Great views and central location. No complaints other then one of three lifts breaking down every now and again.

Not braking down but being serviced.

@Jake.houston I have never had a problem with the guards pulling stuff like that. A couple times a girl didn't have her card (forgot, police took it?), and I had to vouch for her and gave the guy a tip. However, I have run into a couple girls I know getting off the elevator in the lobby after a LT with someone else in the building. I didn't care, but they were pretty embarrassed to be seen with no makeup and their hair all out of place (Good morning, Nat! Eeek!) 😄

• Like 1

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P