Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BOLT the new grab

Rillybeeves

Guys Check out the app BOLT I’m hearing it’s new way to get around in patts .

anyone is it yet ? Work better than Grab?

• Like 2

Do a search. Lots of messages on it. It’s cheaper than Grab, people have been using it for a year. 

• Like 2

Just now, Arnie85 said:

Do a search. Lots of messages on it. It’s cheaper than Grab, people have been using it for a year. 

fast turn up and super cheap. last time we took 1 from nirun to siamsburies and it was a stupid price like 60 bht or so .so we told the driver it's a wait and return and offered him 180. he bit our hands off. 10/15 mins in the shop and getaway car waiting outside.

note:  if it's raining the price can be quite a bit higher as demand exceeds available cars. so wait till it stops and  prices go to normal. siamsburies ain't going anywhere !

Edited by striderman
  • Like 2

Works great in Pattaya.  When I traveled between Ayutthaya & Bangkok in June, nothing - had to use Grab. 

Checking my history, February this year, 69 Baht for a ride from Soi 1 to Sky Gallery.   

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

2 hours ago, Rillybeeves said:

Guys Check out the app BOLT I’m hearing it’s new way to get around in patts .

anyone is it yet ? Work better than Grab?

defiantly the app to use in Pattaya and cheap as chips at the moment , been using it since my arrival in april. but like Grab prices will no doubt rise one the throngs arrive back and they have got there market share 

• deano4598 locked this topic
  • Thanks 1

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com