IGNORED

Tattoo Golf Gear….Wow!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Being smart and style conscious isn’t everyones bag…so I’m not intending to shove my fashionista views down everybody’s throats. However, if like me you like to ‘look the part’ then read on.

Leaving aside the likes of Ian Poulter and Ricky Fowler, golfers and their gear have a bit of a Dad/Grandad theme going on….designs of golf clothing are IMHO boring as f*ck.

Step forward Tattoo golf - a company dedicated to bringing a sense of color and swagger to the game.  Wow! That is the first thing that came to mind when I first found this stuff.  These are not your father’s golf shirts. Now if you are thinking “whoa, that stuff is too crazy for me” then you should probably stick to Khakis, blue shirt and Footjoys. But if you like your wings hot, music loud and enjoy a sense of style then Tattoo Golf may be right for you!

I had my first delivery of this gear recently and am delighted - one word of warning, sizes are for Americans…order a size smaller than you normally would.

2488850D-7D7F-4E65-B0B2-93B0060685DE.jpeg

611E4625-E75B-4C24-8BAE-055434A62D69.jpeg

7A2746B6-0E30-48FC-B0AE-1724524F1E00.jpeg

127230FA-5AD6-4CD9-8C95-658EEE7C9C66.jpeg

F3D20D4C-E789-40B4-AB13-905D55DDEF21.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 2

seems you have not discovered Waddaplaya yet….😀Thailand’s or South East Asia’s most popular youtube golfer with his own golf cloth line. got a few things from him…good quality and certainly not boring

• Thanks 1

@LOTTELLEE WINNA

Where is the company based?? 
As to hear it’s US sizes. Will have a look for UK.

Ta

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

10 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

@LOTTELLEE WINNA

Where is the company based?? 
As to hear it’s US sizes. Will have a look for UK.

Ta

Just had a look and it’s pretty expensive in my view 66 euro for a pair of shorts is a bit to much I’m my mind. 

I think the t-shirts are ace but 75 euro is out of my price range. Been using Bunkered mentality for stuff as of late.

However  tattoo golf is defo much cooler than what is the norm. 

• Like 1

@JoethescotYes mate US company, but they have a NZ franchise which is where I get my gear. I agree that they are a bit pricey, but the quality and style are good. You know what they say when Lottellee Winna gets out on the course…😃

8ABC256D-69A4-46D2-886E-80CAE3E6A65F.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Haha 1

What a boob I really am...

Went on the website again and there is a UK version,£43 a top so have gone and bought two to see the size and quality.

Thanks for the heads up @LOTTELLEE WINNA I appreciate it. Will wear them when in Pattaya end of January hopefully.

• Thanks 1