Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can not connect to forum with True internet connection

Soi7

This morning could not connect to the forum with my true internet connection also no luck logging on to 24/7 forum either. Got an error can not access this website contact admin. Well just now switched to my CAT modem and can access no issues anyone else have any issues. Seems my be blocked by True ? 

IMG_20211004_133142.jpg

Edited by Soi7

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I have True fibre at my home and haven't had any problems connecting. On occasion it does happen True does a redirect to some kind of sales page, which is a really shitty marketing ploy on their part, but clicking on the bookmark again takes me to the site I wanted to go to in the first place.

33 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

This morning could not connect to the forum with my true internet connection also no luck logging on to 24/7 forum either. Got an error can not access this website contact admin. Well just now switched to my CAT modem and can access no issues anyone else have any issues. Seems my be blocked by True ? 

IMG_20211004_133142.jpg

Cloudfront is a CDN network so its likely to be a local issue, good chance it will resolve.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

3 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Cloudfront is a CDN network so its likely to be a local issue, good chance it will resolve.

I assume it probably will I can connect if I use true with my mobile in my room but when I try to use the hard-line connected to the router I get the error. I have rebooted my router will see if that helps

• Thanks 1

babydollsaddict.gif

3 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

I assume it probably will I can connect if I use true with my mobile in my room but when I try to use the hard-line connected to the router I get the error. I have rebooted my router will see if that helps

CDN can have problems mate, they just happen if your first node is having problems. The other month there was an issue with members in certain parts of the UK - same thing.

Most importantly is the error is fairly clear its a Cloudfront thing not a True issue.

37 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

Are you using a VPN?

Odd that while we live within a few hundred meters of each other, and both of us using a hard line connection to True, that you're having the CloudFront problem whereas not a problem at my place.

35 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Are you using a VPN?

Odd that while we live within a few hundred meters of each other, and both of us using a hard line connection to True, that you're having the CloudFront problem whereas not a problem at my place.

No VPN are you fiber or  ADSL? 

babydollsaddict.gif

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Are you using a VPN?

Probably related to the assigned IP address in combination with the CDN.

In theory it could also be a cache issue. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eXplosief said:

Probably related to the assigned IP address in combination with the CDN.

In theory it could also be a cache issue. 

I have cleared the forum cache just incase

Larry can you clear browser too?

49 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

No VPN are you fiber or  ADSL? 

Fiber

47 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Fiber

Yea ADSL here that is the difference 

babydollsaddict.gif

20 minutes ago, striderman said:

did u pay last months bill ?

Yes

babydollsaddict.gif

If you are using True's DNS servers then maybe that's causing a problem. Maybe 'they' changed something.

Perhaps consider changing your DNS servers to something else, such as Google or Cloudflare.

A quick Google search will explain how and why. It's quite easy. Takes less than a minute once you know how.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

58 minutes ago, roger buttmore said:

If you are using True's DNS servers then maybe that's causing a problem. Maybe 'they' changed something.

Perhaps consider changing your DNS servers to something else, such as Google or Cloudflare.

A quick Google search will explain how and why. It's quite easy. Takes less than a minute once you know how.

Tried this no joy I do appreciate the suggestion

babydollsaddict.gif

19 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

Tried this no joy I do appreciate the suggestion

I know it's not a permanent fix but you might want to try using your phone as a hotspot and connect the computer through that, if you really needed to use the comp.

Found a fix still no joy normally but I use Opera browser so i turn on the free built in VPN and i can access that way.

• Like 1

babydollsaddict.gif