Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

American man, claiming to be high on drugs, arrested in Bangkok after alleged raping of massage therapist and attempted sexual abuse of young girl in Khon Kaen

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Khon Kaen – A 37-year-old American man who allegedly raped a female massage therapist and attempted to sexually abuse a 12-year-old girl in Khon Kaen has been arrested in Bangkok, according to the Royal Thai Police. Major General Damronsak Kittiprapat, the Deputy Commander of the Royal Thai Police, told the press earlier today, October 2nd, […]

American man, claiming to be high on drugs, arrested in Bangkok after alleged raping of massage therapist and attempted sexual abuse of young girl in Khon Kaen
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Umm - welcome to hell M*therf*cker. (As he faces what will effectively be life [and ulitmately his death] in a Thai prison, regardless of the length of sentence - he'd have a better chance in San Quentin as a pedophile (oh wait, he is) than in a location where the overcrowded Thai prisoners can "re-edumicate" him. 

I rather hope the Thai judicials make an example of him.

Stupid choices win you stupid prizes.

• Like 2

Pure scumbag.  Unfortunately still more meandering around Thailand.  Just haven’t been caught YET.

Whats the over under on him surviving 12 months???  

I'm sure that if some internet PI goes digging they will find that he has already done time in the states.  Just too bad convicted criminals are eligible for passports.

Edited by Roadglide
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadglide said:

Whats the over under on him surviving 12 months???  

I'm sure that if some internet PI goes digging they will find that he has already done time in the states.  Just too bad convicted criminals are eligible for passports.

Would've been nice if they had published his full name.

I hope that Pattaya News does a follow up on this POS.

• Like 3

Did he think the drugs thing would help him? So he's stupid as well as horrible. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

7 minutes ago, KhunChang said:

Unfortunately what will help him or not is the amount in his bank account.

If his ID is revealed and if it turns out he does have previous (even if not) things may take a turn for the worse for him back in US?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Would've been nice if they had published his full name.

I hope that Pattaya News does a follow up on this POS.

Robert Andrew Gordon. 
C1EED2CA-C845-4581-BCEC-EE66BCE01D8D.thumb.png.823edc7626527e2f06a0a7e1972a74a6.png

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, KhunChang said:

Unfortunately what will help him or not is the amount in his bank account.

The trick is to keep this on everyone's (general public, American government, etc.) radar.

Assuming he has sufficient funds to get this swept under the rug, it is very difficult for the sweepers to do their dirty work with everybody watching.   The longer the judicial process drags out however...

Because of the incident with the 12 year old, I'd guess the US government will get involved regardless of his history back in the States. 

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

5 minutes ago, timbota said:

The trick is to keep this on everyone's (general public, American government, etc.) radar.

Assuming he has sufficient funds to get this swept under the rug, it is very difficult for the sweepers to do their dirty work with everybody watching.   The longer the judicial process drags out however...

Because of the incident with the 12 year old, I'd guess the US government will get involved regardless of his history back in the States. 

Sometimes it's different when the victim is a Thai but we've seen many times before where people committing crimes like this are able to make bail and are then spotted back in their home country or even sometimes still in Thailand years later, having "escaped" authorities and able to get on a flight. The Jose Polanco Jr case where he killed an Aussie on Soi 6 comes to mind but I know there have been a few others.

14 minutes ago, timbota said:

Oh, I did not read she was 12 yo.

Yeah, international public outcry will be so huge thar he might not be able to buy a way out.

20211003_134720.jpg.639bceec5c55486a7075bcf78e8fa951.jpg