IGNORED

Australian Fiancee visa

Nak_ Muay

Just a quick post here to say my finacee recieved her visa to come down

to Australia and marry me, the visa was granded late Jan but i keept it

abit quite until now as she will be arriving in 12 days so i thought now is

a good time to let everyone know! the visa was granted in a matter of 1.5

weeks, my agent said it was one of the quickest approvals he has ever heard

of for a finacee visa to OZ! I guess me going in with her to the interview helped

alot and she had already been here for a holiday last year, plus pills of evidence

we have keept all the way through our 3 year relationship, it has been a long rd

with me going to patts countless times to see her because i missed her so much

(even though i didnt have the money) lol. Anyway im just over the moon and i

didnt know what to say when she told me she got it, i had only been back form patts

a week and a half!!!

To everyone who is going through this tuff ordell and who is staying commited

to there love ones back in patts, keep up the good work and never give up! i thought

this would never happan i mean 3 years!! but look at me now geting maried here in OZ, having

a big wedding middle this year words cant describe how i feel if you really love someone no mater

how far you are you can persist and love can always get you there love is more stronger then

anything! all the money i spent in trips there and to my agent it was all worth it at the end.

So just keep at it and love will get you there! there will be times were you think

what the FUCK am i doing this for its carzy, its imposibile but if you keep commited

it will work. make peace with those bad thoughts dont try fight them or get rid of them

just stay focused on whats true to you and your values, and that is getting your love one

to spend the rest of her life with you!!

P.S just a big shout out to Darren and al the stay at key visa thank you so much

from day 1 i stuck with you and we got through it all! from the days i was worried

and sad and scared you helped me stay strong and told me there is notthing to worty

about. so i think you for your proffesional service

I know you didn't want me to post this because you liked to keep it quite

but i had to share this with everyone, there is no reason to hold it in if your feeling happy

you should be happy too and everyone should be able to hear sucsess stories.

so i hope everyone here enjoys this post and it gives hope to all!

cheers Jason

"ONE WORLD ONE MUAY THAI"

Edited by Alleycat

Congratulations mate. Best of luck to the both of you.

Cheers mate thanks for reading!

Cheers mate!

I see were all Aussies!!

GO AUSSIES!!

Congratualtions! One and a half weeks is very quick. I have heard that they usually take about 2 months. I wish you luck in the future.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks scumbag and yes it is very quick i couldnt believe it, i think we just had so much paper work

and me going in with her to the interview just topped it off! The interviewer must of just seen it as

so genuine she didnt even get grilled interview went very quickly. couldnt believe it.

i know after we get married have to apply for the temp spuse visa which i think is the easy

part of it?? i hope lol i think they just need our marriege certtificate and a joined

bank account with her to have a ATM card same as mine.

you got a finacee visa too didnt you scumbag?

how is that all going?

you got a finacee visa too didnt you scumbag?

how is that all going?

Nope, I haven't gone that far down the road yet... :) Even if I had I have no plans to move back to Australia. I suspect it will at some point just don't know when. We will be coming for a visit in or about September.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Congrats.

The turnaround process depends on the workload, the usual is 1-3 months when they are busy. In the last month or so, the turnarounds have been alot quicker. My company has done 3 of these recently and we had a 2 week turnaround. The interview process is not as daunting as is made out to be, it is rare that the girls get grilled at the interview. In most cases, it is just to confirm a few details.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

True, bitch controller

its just confirming details and also all your paper work if its all put it properly, and by topping this all off

i was in thailand when they called her for her interview so i attended the interview the day i left to go back to oz

what timing lol!!! its like its ment to be.

its just now getting the temp spouse done and i dont think it is as hard as what we went through for getting ger this visa

its just like a bridging visa and showing them your marrige certs.

Congratualtions

The embassy sure done it quick.

I am flying to Bangkok on Sunday & hope to go to CC Tower first thing monday morning to do the same, my girlfriend has been to Tazzy twice already, the first time was July & had snow on my farm the second day she was here.Took a while but I think she got use to the weather.

Have been doing the application myself so have been checking heaps of websites to see if I have all the right forms etc.

Will be in Thailand for just over 3 weeks, not expecting an answer but it sure would be nice

Good luck mate, when you get an answer its such an unbelievble feeling!!

took a good 3 years and it was well worth it she arrives here in melbourne

next Friday! and what a day that will be for me and the family :Jump_Drool:

Congrats mate,,,tell us which agent did you use in Oz, just curious, have many friends in this industry

"20 year pattaya veteran at 38"

"You dont lose your girlfriend...you just lose your turn"

"what you start with is not what you end up with"

"You'll never walk alone".....in Thailand

Congrats mate,,,tell us which agent did you use in Oz, just curious, have many friends in this industry

I acually used a agent in patts. Key visa is the name of the company, and the guys name is Darren

he is from u.k but has lived in patts for years and years and has had his company there for a very

very long time. has a number of thai staff working for him that take care of the ladies side of things

and he deals with you.

Got the holiday visa through him and then got the fiancee visa through him also.

would recommend his company to anyone wanting a visa. so easy to to the visa

for you lady if the company is based in thailand, and has thai staff and a falang

director that knows whats going on!

Edited by Nak_ Muay